• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Flashback reviews

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Occasionally we see these great ‘flashback friday’ reviews through the homepage, but I have not found a way to find these back through the navigation or search.
Is there a way to find all these reviews? I’m pretty sure they also do not pop-up through the reviews link. Perhaps the site considers them something different than a review.
It might be that I found some through the articles link, but it’s quite hard to find there aswel, as the ‘flashback’ is not a category you can filter or search on.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I’m not entirely sure I know what you mean by “navigation or search”, subbi. I believe you’re correct that they don’t appear on the reviews page, which should really be addressed, but where else are you looking that you can’t find them? A search for Return to Zork, for example, shows the review just like normal.

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Yes, true, if you search for a particular game, then you do find the (flashback) review connected to the game page.
I was more looking for an overview page of all flashback reviews in the same way you have an overview of regular reviews that you can browse or filter. Perhaps a filter on the general reviews page (assuming it would support the flashback reviews aswel) would do. Then it would be much easier to get a feel which flashback reviews have been written over the last few years.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top