• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

The bad jokes thread

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-03-26

PM

An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day. First the bus driver enjoyed the peanuts but after a week of eating them he asked: “Please granny, don’t bring me peanuts anymore. Have them yourself.”. The granny answers: “You know, I don’t have teeth anymore. I just prefer to suck the chocolate around them.”

Total Posts: 4329

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

UK Brexit ‘comment’ seen in a newspaper :

“LEAVE campaigners organised a go-slow on the M6 during last Friday’s rush hour. Who organises it on the other 51 Fridays of the year?”

Total Posts: 220

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

A rabbi and a priest were neighbours, and there was a certain amount of friendly competition between them. If the Feldmans had their drive done up, Father O’Malley had to have his relaid, and so it went on.

One day the priest had a new Mercedes Benz, so the rabbi bought a Ferrari. When the rabbi looked out of his window it was to see the priest pouring water over the top of the car bonnet. He opened the window and shouted ‘That’s not the way to fill the radiator, you know.’

The priest replied “I’m christening it with holy water, that’s more than you can do to yours.’

A little while later the priest was noticed the rabbi lying in the road, hacksaw in hand, sawing the last inch of his car’s exhaust pipe.

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2019-04-12

PM

Why did the indie game developer have a glass of water?

He ran out of whisky. Frown

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!