• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sad Egypt

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

ok this not to be taken but seriously ... unpublished plans about bringing Al Qaeda into Egypt/Sinai after Morsi secret visit to Ayman el zawahry at pakistan 4 days ago (the right hand of the dead Bin Laden)  ..... think about the consequences ...Egypt ; another afghanistan!!!?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

A Nice touch (and support) from Jon Stewart on Bassem Youssef’s   (Egyptian satirist) arrest yesterday , because of his last episode which he made fun of the so called President Morsi !

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

So Funny
So True
So Sad

Thanks for sharing this Advie. I feel for you and for what once was the proud country of Egypt. I hope that one day it will return to its former glory. Unfortunately that doesn’t look soon.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Grey , you are the man Smile
and as you said it will not be easy or fast to get the rid of Morsi and his brotherhood, there will be be Blood,and A Lot , but looking at Egypt history this kind of taking over always ended up by the people and for the people whether it was the times of the Crusaders , Napoleon , Britannia or even Israel ..etc.
but what hurts me this time more than ever is the concept of that now Egypt is Being taking over by a group of its citizens ... can you imagine that i have an old friend who now belongs to the Brotherhood’s , so what should i do when the time comes to take one side no matter against whom !???
... so confusing and TERRIBLE!

Edit: as i got a PM from an honest friend who seem to really care and told me about mentioning Israel would make me sound like a hater ... well i have to make this clear
1st these are facts there were 4 wars between Egypt an Israel ‘48 ‘56 ‘67 ‘73 and at ‘67 israel won and took over Sinai until we started getting it back at ‘73 with war until our peace agreement that was signed ‘79 and since then we are living in peace and friendship between the two of us so if anyone want to read what i didn’t say (even with good intention) please understand Egypt is my Country and i am not responsable of history or politics , you can search the net or the wiki about the time between ‘67 and ‘79 when Quarter of Egypt was taken over by Israel and i am talking here about the country not anything else anyone would think of, its politics ,
Japan was hit by nuclear bomb after the pearl harbour events , doe this means that the people and the new generations of the two countries hate each other .. of course not!!...

Thanks Again Greyfuss for you Sympathy and Empathy , you are not an Android afterall .. lol ( a Bladerunner ref.)  Grin Wink
——————————————————————————

and if anyone got or felt any bad because of my post i will apologize and delete.
i hope i made this clear

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Today was the 1st court in the re-judging The Former President Mubarak and its didnt take more than 6 mins because the Judge asked to be relieved of his duties on this trial ..

Sounds odd ?
No! not a chance the streets knows the truth even if one of the all time greatest judge of Egypt wouldn’t say it but its really simple “how can i judge a case of a former President for killing protesters when the current one had Killed in less the 8 months more and more in numbers “

the Judge gave one excuse and said the he “do not wanna take this case To avoid the embarrassment”

i do not have anything myself to add than God bless our Justice as its the only thing that still standing up while all the other institutions are falling apart

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

This is not about Egypt, Its about NOT what been to Saddam or about the currently happening with Bashar , this about America !

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Advie - 19 June 2013 12:58 PM

This is not about Egypt, Its about what been to Saddam or about the currently happening with Bashar , this about America !

He’s absolutely right.  Isn’t sad that we have a Pres. that supported The Muslim Brotherhood in your country and now is arming Al Qaeda & other Islamic extremists in Syria.  The vast majority of Americans are against get involved yet we have Leadership that doesn’t care.

Stay safe.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thank you Bonsai , i hope america republic or democracy not lead the people into another gulf war .. because, Syria is not Saddam , this can not end in a month like in Iraq .. this and take it from someone who knows much about the region NOW, this another Vietnam war , and whoever thinks that this will be as much sad at the war on Iraq only then he has no idea about Syria ideological Streams and the influences that will follow the war on it, starting from Russia to China Iran passing By Jordan , Tunisia and Lebanon ,Israel until the border of Sinai Egypt !

Thanks Bonsai again for taking my Post Seriously Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

we DID IT!,
the 48 hours had witnessed So many Great Things for the nation.
1.Isolate That Morsi of his duty and position.
2.dissolve The Brotherhood group and declare it an unlawful Group.
3.activate the detention verdicts for all the Brotherhood icons which were halted by Morsi’s authorities .
4.dissolve that (Brotherhood)Parliament which consisted of 83% of the Brotherhood Group .

5.still to come.

Egypt now is (almost) brotherhood free

Now its Time to Relax just a bit.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

...and Advie:

#6 - Keep the President of the United States out of Egypt so you don’t get another Morsi. Don’t blame the hate coming out at my country.  We deserve it with the kind of leadership we have.  Wish we could do the same too.

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

Congratulations!
I hope things are getting better.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Military Coup’s are never a good idea.

Hope this works out.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

Last time they handled it quite well, as far as I can tell, and since a lot of people died before the Coup even happened it might actually be for the best.
But that’s wishful thinking of course.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

NO, this is not a military coup, this is the EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION by the people of Egypt Protected by the Army .
never heard of a military coup accompanied with Massive Celebrations, and fireworks .

however its a happy day in Egypt, and ...secondly i wish the Americans (whom may understand this) a happy 4th of July .

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Maybe you can finally start a thread called “Happy Egypt!”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top