• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

are you there?!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Timovieman .. were the heck are you man?
hope everything is good with you.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I think, maybe you should just send a PM if you really want to hear from him. He’ll probably get an email notification.

But then, he’s only been gone a week - it’s not so uncommon at a forum to be gone a while… Probably just busy with family stuff.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i did already .. but no reply, not the usual of Tim ..
hope he is just busy or anything .

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Advie, please don’t create threads like this. If Tim returns he’ll most likely reply to your PM - and if he doesn’t return this thread serves no purpose anyway as he won’t see it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I beg your pardon Kasper if this post is inappropriate .

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

And Timo’s already back… Smile

Just spent a week’s vacation in Austria with the missus (our last trip with just the two of us, and more or less a repeat of our honeymoon last year). Reports and photos will follow in their appropriate threads… Tongue

While we did have a house sitter at home, I still don’t like mentioning on a public forum that I’ll be away from home for a full week, hence the radio silence. Plus internet access (as well as the time available for it) was limited over there…

Advie, I’ve replied to your PM in the meantime, and while I appreciate the concern, I have to agree with Kasper that a thread like this is rather pointless. Like Uptimist says: it’s pretty common for forum regulars to not post for a week, so there’s little to worry about when it happens. No need for searching parties… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Yaay.. you have been missed man, i was just training my dogs on the smell so we could start our search (all over the world) parties as soon as possible .. Grin

but here you go Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top