• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Menu link to the forums is acting up in Chrome

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Every time I try to go to the forums by using the menu up top (or using the “Forum Home” link in the “You are here:” bar), I wind up at the main site instead of the forums.

Apparently, https://adventuregamers.com/forums gets me to the forums correctly, but
https://adventuregamers.com/forums/ (with the added slash at the end) doesn’t.

Any idea what could be causing this? Never had that happen before these past couple of days…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Strange, this is another issue I’m not having (in Chrome), but I’ll pass the message on!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Update: it only happens on my work computer, not my home computer.

Blame Windows 7?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

That’s super weird honestly.. I’ll look into it further, but so far I can’t explain that behaviour

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top