• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

diego - 29 July 2013 08:35 AM

Nah - there will be only ONE question. ;P

Got it!  Wink

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

remember the quiz ‘may I have a match’ when I messed it up or fucked up (that is how Zobraks would describe) I am doing it again, HAHAHA ..
don’t know when I will be ready to post it, but I am taking an my time on this one ‘Home/Away’ Quiz so I would not have a chance to mess it up.

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

How about starting the new year with another quiz? I was browsing the archived forums and noticed most of them were done posting in rounds rather than pm (plus there were a whole lot more; 30 in one year?). So for a change of pace maybe try that again?
Still a bit confused how that actually works though… ideas? Or is pm preferred by now?

I suggest january 2nd, when everyone is done celebrating. Cool

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’d love another quiz HandsFree! Because of the haphazard hours I have to work I do favour one where you can PM so you can contribute as and when you can. But, I will join in with a posting one too - it’s entirely up to what suits you best HandsFree in terms of ‘administrating’ it!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I guess if its huge and hard “posting” would be great .. unless its a casual one then PMs would be the answer , and that is of course IMO Smile

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

It’s big, a superquiz by the demon’s definition of having 100+ pictures. But it’s also has a lot of easy pics I think.
For this one I think I’ll experiment with the posting method, just to see how that works out, but at least I’ll make the first round long enough so everyone can have a look.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve got a couple of quizzes just about ready to go - they’re both around 50 screenshots - one is for posting answers & one’s for PM only so what would you like & when?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m fine with both… and I’m ready! Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve been trying to post a quiz but Image Shack the hosting site I use has changed & I don’t what’s what with it so I give up for now!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Try Imgur, chrissie, it’s really convenient & easy to use. You can also edit uploaded images, like crop or resize them.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks diego, I might try that tomorrow - I can’t do a thing with Image Shack at the mo & I’ve tried every combination!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry diego I never got back to you but I did stick with Image Shack - after I managed to suss out their new format it does seem a lot easier than it was!

I’ve got another quiz to post either later or tomorrow - I just want to check that no-one else has the same in mind in which case I’ll hold off!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Yay, I’m very much looking forward to it chrissie!  Grin Naughty

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I have a quiz ready with 45 pics. (In rounds, not PM). Although it’s hard to judge my own quiz, I’d say it’s a fairly easy one. Anybody interested?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Great! I’m looking forward to it Karlok!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top