• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBowalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Last chance to pledge for Kinky Island - goal is met!

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Hi all, I recently posted about this but I chose a bad time, days before the old threads got archived. Just to let you know there’s just over 24 hours left to pledge to my 2D retro adventure “Kinky Island”, an adult adventure that has gathered quite some interest. It’s a comedy game with many references to old adventure games, and some cameos (see below!)..

We’re just over $400 away from our goal, if you want to chip in then take a look at the page and the perks. Just a $10 pledge will get you a free copy guaranteed.

Thanks for your consideration!

http://www.indiegogo.com/Kinky-Island

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2005-12-09

PM

Is that Feeble?

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

It is, in full parody-clause copyright infringement beau—ugliness.

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Hey, m0ds. Nice to see you around.

I’ve added my $10. Nice to see it still going around Smile I remember that great demo you sent me of it. Good luck.

- Atle

Last Completed
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine ★★★

Currently Playing
The Night of the Rabbit 20% ★★★★★
Fran Bow 80% ★★★★
Batman: A Telltale Game Series 40% ★★★★★
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine 25% ★★★★

Next Up
Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse (40%) on hold
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Runaway: A Twist of Fate 50% (on hold)

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Thanks Atle! I see your pledge…very kind of you! Perhaps I’ll see one of your projects from yesteryear around sometime. All the best!

M

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

The target has been reached - for anyone who contributed via these forums… THANK YOU!!

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Well done, I’m glad to see you reached your goal. Smile

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2005-12-09

PM

Congrats on reaching your goal.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Congratulations on reaching your goal! I would have liked to contribute but can’t justify spending any money currently on stuff like this. I’ll be sure to buy it once it’s out though :-)

Will it be a pc-only release, or will it also come out for iOS and/or Android? I’m liking playing adventures on my phone these days, so I would much prefer a pixel adventure for my phone rather than for my giant computer screen.

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

The game parodies the fact you’re playing it through a PC and that it’s an old clunky traditional point & click… I don’t forsee a phone version but that’s not to say it can’t happen. The AGS platform is still strictly Windows PC, and whilst some efforts are being made to make these games playable on phones and such I am yet to see a solid edition, (but have certainly seen some promising stuff). It’s an excellent market and definitely worth tapping in the long run but certainly initially this game is all about everything that made these games great in the 90’s (big pc’s!) Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top