• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Horizon Forbidden West

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Today a gameplay of the new Horizon was released.

Have you played the first one? What did you think? And what do you think about this second part, does it look promising?

Personally I liked the first one a lot. I started playing it and little by little it grew on me and I ended up enjoying it a lot.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Where’s my PS5? This is a MUST BUY PS5 game. Love the look of it. I wanna play this game so bad…..

Anyway, when I get my PS5 I’ll pick this up too. Didnt play the first one, that one did not have must play written all over like this one does, this one looks way better and I may buy both at the same time. The first one is really cheap right now.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-07-09

PM

Adv_Lvr - 31 May 2021 02:14 PM

Where’s my PS5? This is a MUST BUY PS5 game. Love the look of it. I wanna play this game so bad…..

Anyway, when I get my PS5 I’ll pick this up too. Didnt play the first one, that one did not have must play written all over like this one does, this one looks way better and I may buy both at the same time. The first one is really cheap right now.

Heart

This game will be released in early 2022 so you have enough time

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Yea, PSVR 2 should be out about then too. Good time to get a PS5!,,

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top