• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04KeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Text Adventure Playthrough #2: Spider And Web

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Vegetable Party - 29 April 2021 03:56 PM

What mission indeed! From what I can gather, the most prevalent theory says we’re supposed to steal the plans for this teleportation warfare technology, but we make a difference whether we take the plans or not. And even if we do, we have no idea where we end up after teleporting out of the building.

That’s spying for you. Smile It’s possible imo to interpret “you’ve made a difference” as an ironic or even cynical comment on spying.

If you haven’t picked up a package, why ask about its content? I’d probably respond with: “What package?” It doesn’t prove anything, but I feel this scene shows opportunity. The interrogator dismisses her without a thought, because he’s focused on us.

Ah, but she doesn’t ask about its content, she merely addresses her chief as “with”. Very weird, beats me why Plotkin decided to do that, but your interrogator is called “with” by his subordinates. So she actually says: “Sir?”

I’ve been reading through this thread and I kind of wish I’d been there. I missed out on Diego’s theme song! I really enjoyed our CPT of “Slouching Towards Bedlam” as well, I hope there’ll be another one soon. I promise I won’t be pedantic.  Innocent

Great, that gives me other people a chance to be pedantic.  Tongue

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Haha!

Karlok, you are a treasure.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I am? Smile
Not sure everybody here agrees with you. I used to call myself the forum bitch, but that title has now gone to someone else.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Karlok - 30 April 2021 01:09 AM

I am? Smile
Not sure everybody here agrees with you. I used to call myself the forum bitch, but that title has now gone to someone else.

Ha! I agree with Vegetable Party but I’d add Cranky.  So the forum Cranky Treasure? In that you’re fun, helpful, friendly and nice here but you sometimes get quickly irritated…

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Cranky, MOI?

Thanks for your kind words, giom.  Smile

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top