• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #65 - Keepsake

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Ah, I don’t know where time goes. Real life stuff happens and suddenly I’ve missed half the playthrough! Thanks Lady K for running things and all for the ride as far as I made it. Hopefully get back to finish this one at some point.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m glad you got to play some of it, Intense.  Post here if you ever get back to it.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’m not giving up, but I’m trying to finish off my play of Dragon Age Inquisition since it’s on EA Play which is expiring, and it seems that the thread died down, so I’m not rushing it. Will comment here when I get back to this.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I was finally able to finish it. Yes, I used the hints system. It has happened to me that I am thinking about how to solve a puzzle and then I discover that in the end it was much simpler than I was thinking, and I was complicating my life or burning my neurons in levels that did not make sense. In this case it was the other way around, the last puzzle is indeed very complicated, and although my idea was not completely wrong the execution was. 

Final impressions were generally good, perhaps a little disappointed with the ending. As I anticipated Celeste dies. The story focuses basically on the relationship between Celeste and her father and how the pain of losing someone dear to us does not affect us all equally and perhaps we end up hurting someone else in the process unintentionally, because we isolate ourselves or because we believe that no one understands us. It reminded me of the movie Hesher, I don’t know if anyone saw it, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. In it father and son are left alone, and locked in their pain they don’t realize that they still have each other. Anyway…

The disappointment comes because beyond the relationship between the two of them, I felt that other themes were suggested at the beginning that in the end were left almost completely aside, or characters that seemed that they could take more relevance and it was not so, for example Zak, his participation and story ends up minimized and blurred in a somewhat rushed ending.

Finally, I personally did not have any crashes during the game, not even during the final credits, fortunately.

Thank you Lady K, for leading this game.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m glad you finished it, Tenebra.  I’ve been down the same path regarding some puzzles, making them more complicated than they really are, probably because they remind me of puzzles in other games.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top