• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Third-person adventure games for Playstation or Switch

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2008-02-17

PM

I recently obtained a PS5 and got a Nintendo Switch over the summer. I’m looking for recommendations of good adventure games for either of these consoles that have released in recent years. I did not have a PS4 so I’d be happy to look at any good games for PS4 as they’re playable on PS5. Unfortunately I don’t have a good PC or Mac for gaming at the moment.

I tend to most enjoy games that are third-person and illustrated realism art style with captivating stories/characters. Some of my favorite adventure games from the past are The Longest Journey, Syberia 1-3 and Black Mirror 1-3.

What are your favorite games for these consoles that fit this description? Any must-haves or must-plays?

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

The Raven Remastered and Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders are available for Nintendo Switch, I think they meet your requirements!

I don’t own either console, but if you can’t play these titles on Mac or PC, the Switch ports get pretty good reviews.

A personal recommendation would be Machinarium (Switch port). I’d argue it could meet your expectations, each in a slightly abstract way? I hope that makes sense.

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Roki’s art style isn’t realistic but the story is very earnest and genuinely emotional. Captivating without a doubt imo. It’s on the Switch and it’s a fantastic game. I’d recommend giving it a look.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Until Dawn

Detroit Became Human

Life is Strange

Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Just to name a few on PS4.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2021-01-21

PM

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - yes please! Smile

Kickass mom of three boys! I love adventure games of all types.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top