• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tales from the Borderlands

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2009-05-12

PM

Since the game is back on steam I was thinking on picking up as it’s regarded as one the if not the best TellTale game, but I have a couple of questions for you guys.

How much knowledge of the Borderlands games do I need in order to fully enjoy it? Do you guys recommend I read or watch a summary of the other games at least or can I just dive in?

Also is it a good self contained story or does it leave things open for sequels? I hate when that happens in games or TV shows if the game is never going to be continued or we don’t have some closure.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

danigar - 18 February 2021 11:22 AM

Since the game is back on steam I was thinking on picking up as it’s regarded as one the if not the best TellTale game, but I have a couple of questions for you guys.

How much knowledge of the Borderlands games do I need in order to fully enjoy it? Do you guys recommend I read or watch a summary of the other games at least or can I just dive in?

Also is it a good self contained story or does it leave things open for sequels? I hate when that happens in games or TV shows if the game is never going to be continued or we don’t have some closure.

I played it and beat it without ever playing any of the other Borderland games. The writing is excellent I just wish it had some actual gameplay besides choose what text you say but it is a fun story.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

You don’t need any knowledge of the Borderland series. I’ve only played the first FPS game in the series but never finished it. That said, the only thing you get from the first game is the general idea of the setting of the world, but nothing else beyond that, the adventure is its own entity that explains all you need to know.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

This was a major award wing release for TTL and I’ve played it many times. Rave reviews it deserved.

No, you don’t need to play the FPS shooters to enjoy this game. In fact I bought the FPS games after playing this game.

I am looking fwd to having this game again in my collection. Had it on my iPad 2 which I traded in for an IPad 5. If the game was no longer on the store it was goodbye. I lost a few games this way. Next temple I am keeping the old IPad.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top