• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Exit: A Biodelic Adventure

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

‘Exit: A Biodelic Adventure’ is taking part in the Steam Game Festival this summer! Special festival demo for Windows/Linux can be downloaded at the game page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/620410/Exit_A_Biodelic_Adventure.

Also on 20th of June at 8am at PST there will be a live streaming of this demo at the Steam page (same link) and Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/neurosauropod). And one hour later - Q&A with developer at Discord (https://discord.gg/vTe3puf) and Steam (https://s.team/chat/aOtvVFmI).

I’d be honoured if you gave it a look!

Total Posts: 260

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

I have some feedback for you, now that I’ve played the demo. That virtual assistent, that you pull out of the door, is way too annoying. Maybe you could give us a bit more time between his unwanted announcements.
Apart from that I’m really intrigued. It’s an interessting setting, and the puzzles weren’t bad, either.

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

Thank you! I’ll increase it’s idle time for sure =)

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

‘Exit: A Biodelic Adventure’ is taking part in the 2020 indie of the year award voting at IndieDb.com, it would be really great, if you voted for it at the game page!

Some new gifs and screenshots:

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

Thanks a lot to all who voted for us! ‘Exit: A Biodelic Adventure’ made it to the Top-100 of IndieDB! We’d be really grateful if you voted for us in the finals!

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

This Friday the game I’ve been developing for several years will be finally released!

“Exit: A Biodelic Adventure” is a classic point-and-click adventure set in a colorful “biopunk” setting. An old-school style game lush with an overgrowth of biotechnology-themed items and characters! Introducing: talking cursors, a ‘living’ world with thought-out rules, and humorous reactions to the player’s every action. The events unfold in a smart house—mankind’s last stronghold against a world afflicted by an epidemic involving a mysterious neuroworm. Solve the mystery of who you are in this story: are you a fighter of the infection, or a hunter of new prey?

Throughout the game, you will discover:
* Biointerfaces: for poking, sniffing, and nibbling everything in sight;
* Body modifications: your bioport craves insectampules, and your ear can be detached and sent on a mission;
* Weird characters: a naturmorph, a crocoquacker, an octopod, and many other friends of Adem;
* Bizarre items: bioflashes, sniffer snails, brain cartridges, pheromone pods, and more;
* Unusual locations: a rooflid, an ichthyoserver room, and the lair of a love-struck shoggoth, etc.;
* Dramatic plot: presented concisely and without lengthy dialogues;

It’s a biodelic adventure time!

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2023-10-02

PM

Cool! It’s like The Dig and Existenz had an adventure love-child, with an uncle who’s The Thing.

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

IronCretin - 26 February 2024 11:49 AM

Cool! It’s like The Dig and Existenz had an adventure love-child, with an uncle who’s The Thing.

Thank you! I really dig the comparison =). Existenz is one of my favorite movies of all time, and it’s so pity, that biopunk is rather rare genre both in the game and movie world.

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2023-10-02

PM

Interesting! Also sense, perhaps, an influence of SQ6?

Joined 2016-12-01

PM

Also sense, perhaps, an influence of SQ6?

I played SQ6 very little, it seemed to me rather mean and bitter. Much later I have known that you could travel inside a body at SQ6, or something like that. But I like SQ5 very much, it so clever and funny =).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top