• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Unavowed by Wadjet Eye Games

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

looks wonderful Dave, its definitely on the top 5 of my wishlist for 2018. Its been a while since the wonderful ending of the Blackwell series so I am keen to see your new title.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

DaveGilbert - 07 December 2017 10:20 AM

Sorry! Localization is something we’d really like to do but we simply don’t have the resources for it (even if folks offer to do it for free, there’s still a lot to do on the programming end which takes a lot of time). Perhaps one day!

Hi Dave:

I have translated Primordia with assistance from Mark Yohalem, and we had to modify just a few scripts.

I have also translated The Shivah, A Golden Wake and Technobabylon (and you can imagine how long it took to translate Technobabylon, images included) without assistance, so we weren’t able to change any script, and even so, translation is almost perfect.

So you will excuse me, but I don’t think so much work is needed.

Best wishes. We still love your games.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am really looking forward to getting this game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

This is definitely on my top priority list too for the next year! It`s really interesting to see how Unavowed communicates with the Blackwell universe.

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

I just interviewed Dave Gilbert on Unavowed, the latest news/status on it, the rest of the Wadjet Eye Catalogue, and discovered some secret inner-meanings of the Blackwell Series!

(Also asked Dave what it’s like to be the ultimate grandmaster of adventure games, but he declined the trophy. Grin )

EDIT: link should be fixed now!

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Silverspook - 10 January 2018 01:41 AM

I just interviewed Dave Gilbert on Unavowed, the latest news/status on it, the rest of the Wadjet Eye Catalogue, and discovered some secret inner-meanings of the Blackwell Series!

(Also asked Dave what it’s like to be the ultimate grandmaster of adventure games, but he declined the trophy. Grin )

I’m unable to play the video but this might be due to my connection Neutral

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I couldn’t view it in that link either, but this worked for me:

Might also need it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkKvs42v-4

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

thanks dumbeur. that works.

Total Posts: 45

Joined 2003-09-09

PM

Thought you guys might get a kick out of hearing some samples of the VO:

Frank Todaro as Eli.

SungWon Cho (AKA ProZD) as Kalash

Since the cast is so large, I opted to record half of it with remote actors this time around. Anyone who has worked with me before (hi Francisco) knows I HATE doing that, so this was a big step for me.  In March we’re going to be having two weeks straight of local recording sessions to get the rest of everything done (all 12k lines of it. Shudder), so I’ll probably be posting quite a few of these!

Website: Wadjet Eye Games || Twitter: @wadjeteyegames || Currently working on: Unavowed

Joined 2003-09-09

PM

Hello AG! I’ve been fairly slow in keeping this thread up to date. I thought you’d like to know that Unavowed is launching August 8th, ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

This game has been three years in the making, and is the largest most ambitious game we’ve ever made. I really hope you’ll enjoy playing it as much as I have had making it.

Here is the latest trailer:

Website: Wadjet Eye Games || Twitter: @wadjeteyegames || Currently working on: Unavowed

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Really looking forward to it Dave. Looks like it may be the best Wadjet Eye game yet and that’s saying a hell of a lot.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-10-14

PM

This game looks amazing… I love Wadget Eye games Heart  Heart  Heart

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Super looking forward to this one. Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

only two days!!

Joined 2003-09-09

PM

right_on_time - 02 August 2018 04:13 PM

This game looks amazing… I love Wadget Eye games Heart  Heart  Heart

What is this “Wadget” of which you speak?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top