• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Perils of Man

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I noticed this came out today on Steam for PC (it’s been on iPad for a while now). Has anyone here played the whole game, both chapters? How did you like it? BTW, the dev’s website says you should get 8-10 hours of game play, but some players reviews peg it at more like 2-3. How long did it take you to finish?

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

An average adventure game on the ipad. Graphics are OK, voice acting OK, length is about 6-8 hours, 10 if you get stuck on puzzles.

Story was interesting and so were some of the characters.

For the money I liked it - no Broken Age here but a solid game and no bugs I could detect.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mikekelly - 28 April 2015 09:05 PM

Graphics are OK, voice acting OK, length is about 6-8 hours, 10 if you get stuck on puzzles.

Thats one hell of a review, Mikekelly, thanks Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Mikekelly - 28 April 2015 09:05 PM

An average adventure game on the ipad. Graphics are OK, voice acting OK, length is about 6-8 hours, 10 if you get stuck on puzzles.

For the money I liked it - no Broken Age here but a solid game and no bugs I could detect.

Heart

I’ve finished and I agree. it’s ok/average. Took me around 5 hours. Some puzzles were harder then I was expecting because of some pixel hunting. I did have some bugs in the PC release but nothing game-breaking. Slow animations were a bit of a pain.
Inventory puzzles were a nice touch.
Risk Atlas gameplay was so unexploited, good idea but almost never used

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ha well the review from this site gave it four stars which is pretty high. I just thought it was an average game after playing broken age. I recommend reading the review for all those interested in buying this game.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top