• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Rejectives: Jar of Butts, out now on Android and iOS

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2020-06-03

PM

Hello adventure game fans,

I’m a long time lover of adventure games and look forward to getting involved in this forum. Just thought I’d make a post to say that my friend and I made a small adventure game and released it on Android on the Google play store. It’s called The Rejectives: Jar of Butts and is completely free, I’d love for you to give it a go -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pp.rejectives

It’s (hopefully) pretty funny and has quite unique gameplay for an adventure game in that the whole game takes place on a little planet so there are no different screens. Also the inventory system is a bit different because each team member can only hold a single item at a time and can drop them anywhere.

I don’t think we’ll be making another one straight away but would love to hear any feedback about anything people liked / disliked for when I get around to making the next game Smile.

Image Attachments

screenshot3_900.jpgscreenshot1_900.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2020-06-03

PM

Hi again Adventure peeps,

After a reasonable amount of battling with iOS stuff I’ve finally managed to get our game on to the Apple App Store as well -

App Store

We’ve had some really good feedback from the Android version and people seem to really like the game which has been great.

We also made a new trailer -

Trailer

So give it a go if you like and tell me what you think.

Cheers. x

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top