• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Blind Prophet

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Tried this for few mins, Dark, Gory and Beautiful actually.

No voice acting, but it seems worth it, the only thing is that the text is in a Segoe-Script font and small.. i will have to wait on this for a little while, maybe they would release a patch of some sort for this issue.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Oh…....that game looks very creepy. I like it! Maybe there will be an iOS version, it’s perfect for the iPad.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Ihave been playing this lately. It`s really nice game and I have enjoyed it, but latest steam update lost my save files (at least I think latest update is one to blame) and now I have to start all over again after playing it 10 hours already… Meh Anyone else playing this currently? Have you noticed same thing?

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

I wrote to the kickstarter page and developer ArsGoetia responded me almost right away and helped me to fix the issue. So happy to be able to continue the game.

I highly recommend you to test this game. It`s perfect fit to halloween time if you want to play something a bit more scary. It`s dialogue heavy and puzzles are somewhat easy, but there is good pace in that game and the story is interesting.

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top