• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cheerful, light and fun

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

CosmicWheels - 06 December 2019 10:49 AM
Vehelon - 05 December 2019 05:58 PM
CosmicWheels - 05 December 2019 05:28 PM

follow us on Facebook. We are developing a sci fi adventure that is nothing but light and fun
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Sauced-in-Space-121235569278534

From your facebook page:
“If you dont show this guy the id chip within 5 seconds, he vaporizes you with his blaster”

I find it puzzling what people regard as light/cheerful these days. Are we too desensitized to finding threats around every corner?

The game itself is an over the top comedy. it is light and fun because of the plot,  the premise of the game, the humor, etc.  Look at a film like Spaceballs for instance, it has violence in it, but would you say that Spaceballs isn’t “light and fun”?  We are talking about cartoon violence here,  no different from a bugs bunny cartoon. Why play a game without any threat of a “game over”? even light, fun games have that

Games like Space Quest and comedy movies are funny, yes. (I haven’t seen Spaceballs). But I wouldn’t put them in this thread. Clearly the OP wanted more than comedies, otherwise they would have asked for that. Space Quest definitely isn’t light. I wouldn’t call it cheerful either.

I think you just wanted to advertise your game, which is fine. I just don’t think it belongs in this thread.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2019-12-02

PM

I think you just wanted to advertise your game, which is fine. I just don’t think it belongs in this thread.

I’m not just trying to advertise my game. I honestly believe that it is light, fun and cheerful. I guess I have a different concept of what is “light”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top