• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stuck in Fate of Atlantis

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Hey guys

I am searching through the rubble looking for the bull’s head and the bull’s tail. I have found the head but I have gone through the other rubble and cannot find the tail. I have watched video walkthroughs but at no point does Indy say the rubble is loose so I am stuck on Crete and am unable to find the tail and proceed. Has anyone else had this issue or am I missing something?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Did you try all these circled locations?

The tail is usually pretty close to the head (on the same side of the horns).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Thanks for the screenshot Timovieman!

Yep I tried all the hotspots but can only push the rubble closest to the horns. I’ll see if I can upload a video which may help explain my issue.

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Below you can find a video of the issue:

As you can see in the video I am unable to push any of the other rubble hotspots and the same thing happens if I click Look at and then push. Am I missing something?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

There’s another set of stones to the right of where the bullhead is (near the right horn).
I’ve reuploaded my earlier screenshot. I’d forgotten about that set of stones. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

TimovieMan - 15 January 2019 05:40 PM

There’s another set of stones to the right of where the bullhead is (near the right horn).
I’ve reuploaded my earlier screenshot. I’d forgotten about that set of stones. Tongue

That did it! I knew I was missing something but I’ve been able to get past the section now finally! Thanks a million!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top