• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough List

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Would anyone happen to know the complete listing of all the playthroughs that we have done so far?

I’ve been playing through them all on the archived forums and can’t seem to find #4.

Thank you for your help! Grin

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

According to this thread, 1 was BASS, 2 was GK, 3 was Longbow, with 5 Days a Stranger unnumbered (because it was in the Underground forum).

It wouldn’t surprise me at all that, when I started the thread for Faust, I just checked the first post in the thread asking for ideas (five years later, when I read your question just now, my first impulse was also to look at that thread), saw that 4 playthroughs had been conducted already, forgot that 5DAS was unnumbered, and thus gave Faust the number 5.

I don’t know what happened after that, I didn’t have the time/energy necessary for community playthroughs anymore. But following the thread with the ideas should give you pointers on what got played when.

(Also, you should ask a mod to move this thread to the appropriate forum.)

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Thank you Kuri!

I wasn’t exactly sure where to put this thread so just stuck it here.  Do you think it would be more suitable under ‘Adventure’ (psst… I’m also not sure how to request it to be moved. Tongue)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=10025 + Bad Mojo “crawlthrough”

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

diego - 29 July 2012 08:09 AM

http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=10025 + Bad Mojo “crawlthrough”

“Sorry no matches. Please try some different terms.”

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

although, I can’t seem to find #6. The Case of the Missing Playthrough? Laughing

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Thanks Diego! Smile

I had a bit of a browse and saw that inbetween #3 and #5 there were two playthroughs, one for ‘Full Throttle’ and another for ‘Zork Nemesis’.  I guess I could treat them both as #4. Tongue Maybe make one #6?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top