• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Although I do like to check in on what is being said in your Community playthroughs I am a bit selfish with my playing time to be able to join in.

As far as Shivers goes, I would agree with what Handsfree said in that after entering Professor Wendlenots Museum the game is non-linear The bigger problem you may run into with a group playthrough is the pots and lids. Different players may run into different Ixupi’s who steal your pot or lid and randomly hide it in a different place in the Museum.

To learn everything you would ever want to know about Shivers and more, go to this fantastic fan.s web site that is still up. There you can get all the details on the puzzles, screenshots, easter eggs and download the games music. http://www.redbeansoup.net/shivers/shiversfan.html

As far as the music is concerned check out this fan made remix of all the tunes in Shivers
http://www.redbeansoup.net/shivers/soundfiles/shivers1remix.zip

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Fien - 19 January 2013 06:12 AM

List of possible games with more than one vote. Post if I got your votes wrong or if you want to change your preferences. Let’s get more participants!

Dreamfall: Oscar, Tim, Skeeter, Fien, Zobraks
Kyrandia 2: Oscar, Hands, Tim
Myst IV : Sefir (leader), inm, Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Drolin
Spycraft: inm , Fien, Sefir, Zobraks, Tim, Skeeter
Phantasmagoria 2: inm, Hands, Tim
Vampyre Story: Sefir (leader), SweetD, Tim, Diego, Siddhi
Callahan’s: Sefir (leader), Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Skeeter, Tim, Zobraks
Dragonsphere: Kuru?, Hands, Tim, Siddhi
Book of Unwritten Tales: SweetD, Diego, Tim
Shadow of the Comet: Kuru, Sefir, Skeeter, Fien, Tim, Zobraks, Drolin
Shivers: Zifnab, Diego, Tim, Oscar, Drolin

Wilco will join any playthrough. Smile

I have an idea - why don’t we do all the playthroughs at once? We’ll have multiple threads, each with a playthrough leader. It’ll be so meta! Crazy

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

i haven’t try it so far. I don’t know if I’ll be capable to follow, but it surely does sound tempting. from the mentioned games I’m for Callahan, Dreamfall and Vampyre Story.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

[I’m reposting the edited list, so people won’t have to go to a previous page.]

List of possible games with more than one vote. Post if I got your votes wrong or if you want to change your preferences. Let’s get more participants!

Dreamfall: Oscar, Tim, Skeeter, Fien, Zobraks. Badle
Kyrandia 2: Oscar, Hands, Tim
Myst IV : Sefir (leader), inm, Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Drolin
Spycraft: inm , Fien, Sefir, Zobraks, Tim, Skeeter
Phantasmagoria 2: inm, Hands, Tim
Vampyre Story: Sefir (leader), SweetD, Tim, Diego, Siddhi, Badle
Callahan’s: Sefir (leader), Fien, Hands, Zifnab, Skeeter, Tim, Zobraks. Badle
Dragonsphere: Kuru?, Hands, Tim, Siddhi
Book of Unwritten Tales: SweetD, Diego, Tim
Shadow of the Comet: Kuru, Sefir, Skeeter, Fien, Tim, Zobraks, Drolin
Shivers: Zifnab, Diego, Tim, Oscar, Drolin
Keepsake: Diego (leader), SweetD, Tim

Wilco will join any playthrough.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Keepsake has 2 votes and a leader Pan Tongue

(you hate me, don’t you Kiss )

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

diego - 19 January 2013 07:41 PM

Keepsake has 2 votes and a leader Pan Tongue

Who, what, where!! O come on! This is another thread again, right?

(you hate me, don’t you Kiss )

Nope. Sorry. I wish I could hate you, believe me. But you’re simply too cute with those innocent big eyes under that OUTDATED X-mas hatsie.

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fien - 19 January 2013 07:42 PM

Who, what, where!! O come on! This is another thread again, right?

Nope. Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I only see ONE vote: yours. Who are the other two?

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

He’s probably referring to Wilco and me, because we’d do any of them… Tongue
(well, I wouldn’t do Myst IV, but Keepsake isn’t Myst IV now, is it?)

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

And SD - there’re now 4 of us! Keepsake! Keepsake! I’m giving away free cookies to everyone who votes Keepsake!

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

TimovieMan - 19 January 2013 07:48 PM

He’s probably referring to Wilco and me, because we’d do any of them… Tongue
(well, I wouldn’t do Myst IV, but Keepsake isn’t Myst IV now, is it?)

Close. Keepsake is a 3rd-rate 3rd-person Myst.

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fien - 19 January 2013 08:00 PM

Meh. It’s not Myst, so why not join? Wink

I wants cookies! Grin

Actually, I don’t. I’m on a diet. Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

TimovieMan - 19 January 2013 08:01 PM
Fien - 19 January 2013 08:00 PM

Meh. It’s not Myst, so why not join? Wink

I hated Keepsake with a passion. Unfinished.

Looking forward to:

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

If people from the “Callahan’s” or “Shadow of the Comet” club want additional member, I’m open for bribes.

Also, why isn’t The Westerner getting any votes? Fien, are you rigging the votes?  Pan

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

diego - 19 January 2013 08:07 PM

If someone from the “Callahan’s” or “Shadow of the Comet” club want additional member, I’m open for bribes.

HA! We I don’t negotiate with people who refuse to take off their X-mas hatsies! Never give in to their demands!

Also, why isn’t The Westerner getting any votes? Fien, are you rigging the votes?  Pan

Moi?!?  Innocent
I just tell everybody to go visit your web site, where they’ll be treated to cookies. What on earth could be wrong with that…

Looking forward to:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top