• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can’t remember name of game…

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-06-22

PM

A young adventurer hereabouts cant remember the name of a previously played but never finished adventure game (and I can’t sleuth it out for them):

Starts on a base, on a/the moon, then goes to Earth.

Main character has tan suit jacket w/buttons, gray pants.

Inventory items include a red/pink scarf, fire extinguisher, coffee cup/mug.

Nothing else is remembered.

Any ideas?

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Can’t remember that one too.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Could it be Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks? I think Nick Delios wears a suit jacket.

If not: Can they remember whether it’s a first- or third-person game, or how old it might be?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

maybe Innocent Until Caught

but guys please, and sorry as i already i said it before at a couple of threads, this can’t be all you remember, how are graphics, what era could it be from (the decade), what were the controls direct or with a mouse, is it 1st or 3rd person perspective, anything about the story, its outlook, or any similarity to other famous adventures?...

i dont know why all these threads about trying to remembering a game, are so vague as like their makers trying to give us a challenge or its some kinda disguised contest

Total Posts: 837

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

GameBlaster - 11 April 2021 03:49 PM

A young adventurer hereabouts cant remember the name of a previously played but never finished adventure game (and I can’t sleuth it out for them):

Starts on a base, on a/the moon, then goes to Earth.

Inventory items include a red/pink scarf, fire extinguisher, coffee cup/mug.

Perfect assortment of inventory items for the setting. Justifiable moon logic.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

wow. just wow. I have dementia. there are so many games that I just remember parts of them and to think that people are degrading me because I can’t remember?? shame on you.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what are you talking about, “degrading ” and stuff

i am trying to give ideas; what else could be added to the description,  things that may be forgotten to be added to the points mentioned in the OP which can help someone remembering what someone else is trying to remember; a list of criteria(s)  ideas, headlines, (sub)point of what any game consisting of, mayhap to include one of them only which would be a big help,  just an optional list of things to help anyone to remember what he is trying to remember.

ways to help me, help him/her

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GameBlaster, mayhap as mbday630 kinda suggests that my reply could be kinda intimidating, and tho its with no doubt sounds demanding but not of any kinda standard or quality but only for more options to be included that also can bring as many of other members forward too (replying to it)

, i am sure 99.9% of the members who had seen the threads so far, are by your original post reliability and form.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top