• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: Holiday Season [ENDED]

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 19 December 2020 01:02 PM

Karlok - 19 December 2020 05:35 PM

Sigh…
Look here: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/15159/#168454
I mentioned you by name. Would I do that if I’d excluded you?

Absolutely.

I PMed you one of my email addresses so you can still send me your answers.
Would I do that if I’d excluded you?

Why do I need to email answers rather than PM them - perhaps we should ask the admin here?

PS: How many PMs did you send?

You know exactly how many PMs I sent - do you honestly think that I would send you more than ONE after being ignored?

I already posted my question about the PM problem in the Feedback Forum. There’s nothing else I can do and my conscience is clear. When this matter has been resolved by Ivo or someone else with technical knowledge I expect you to apologize for your wild accusations.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Apology retracted.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 19 December 2020 02:33 PM

I have nothing to apologise for Karlok - you’ve been on my case since I joined this forum. Yes for sure we had a nice year on ‘Adventure Game of the Day’ when we worked together but you seem to have forgotten that.

[EDITED:]

I have nothing to apologise for Karlok - you’ve been on my case since I joined this forum. Yes for sure we had a nice year on ‘Adventure Game of the Day’ when we worked together -actually you’d already been pretty nasty towards me before that but you seem to have forgotten that? & later on you interrupted my hosting of The Kathy Rain CPT by insulting the developer of a game you did not actively participate in the CPT for in but went on to insult him non-the-less.

You also interrupted the playthrough thread for Unforeseen Incident - you could have posted those pics later -  you have already labelled yourself as the ‘forum bitch.’ I could copy & paste & post my answers here that I sent to you on Friday that I know that you received. No, I’m not going to spoil your quiz.

just been informed that there have been reports of missing PMs

You know more about it than I do. Even though I posted in the Feedback Forum. Lovely.

& therefore I do owe you an apology Karlok. My PM to you was sent on Friday & shows up in my sent message folder so I of course assumed you had received it. 

Thanks for your email address & sorry for thinking the worst of you.

Apology retracted.

Great. Thanks.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 22 December 2020 10:51 AM
chrissie - 22 December 2020 10:46 AM

Are you sure you haven’t blocked me?

Yes.

EDIT: I only remembered the ignore list. You were not on it. But I put you on the blocking on the first of March and forgot all about the existence of that list. I have now removed your name, in case you still want to send me quiz answers. When the quiz is over I will put you on the list again.

The ignore list is the same as the blocking list. Thanks but as nice a quiz as it is Karlok I decline so you can happily leave me on your very childish block/ignore list.
Merry Christmas.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 22 December 2020 11:19 AM

The ignore list is the same as the blocking list.

No, they are not the same. Ignore means someone’s posts are hidden. Blocking means the blocker won’t receive their PMs.

Thanks but as nice a quiz as it is Karlok I decline so you can happily leave me on your very childish block/ignore list.

Merry Christmas.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I want to apologize to the 8 people who participated in my quiz (and to any lurkers) that I have unintentionally ruined the quiz. I had no problem at all with Chrissie participating and she was not on my ignore list, but it totally slipped my mind that there is such a thing as a PM-blocking list as well. I had put her name on that list 10 months ago and forgot to take it off for the duration of the quiz.

So I feel I am partly to blame for the resulting unpleasantness. It clearly had an effect cause I have not received any quiz answers since. There’s not much point in letting the quiz run till the 30th, unless people still want to continue. If not, I will end the quiz before Christmas.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 22 December 2020 11:57 AM

I want to apologize to the 8 people who participated in my quiz (and to any lurkers) that I have unintentionally ruined the quiz. I had no problem at all with Chrissie participating and she was not on my ignore list, but it totally slipped my mind that there is such a thing as a PM-blocking list as well. I had put her name on that list 10 months ago and forgot to take it off for the duration of the quiz.

So I feel I am partly to blame for the resulting unpleasantness. It clearly had an effect cause I have not received any quiz answers since. There’s not much point in letting the quiz run till the 30th, unless people still want to continue. If not, I will end the quiz before Christmas.

Karlok, you have ruined the quiz for absolutely nobody else except for me - I would like to believe that you didn’t do that deliberately so - FORGET IT!
I doubt that the reason you haven’t received more quiz answers has anything to do with that at all - it’s a busy time of year & there’s at least another week to go so please let it run as it really is a very nice quiz - keep going. (Don’t keep messing around like effing governments!)
  Thumbs Up

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I will let the quiz run till the 30th if you promise to send me your answers.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Are you still going to block me after that?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I cannot make a promise like that. If that means you won’t send your answers, so be it.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve sent my answers.  Smile

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’m not ignoring your quiz, Karlok. I’m just struggling to find anything.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 22 December 2020 12:56 PM

I’m not ignoring your quiz, Karlok. I’m just struggling to find anything.

Heh… somehow I feel like apologizing again. But difficult is good. Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you, you did include me in the standings but you know I did get nos 4 & 8 correct & my score should be 17….

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top