• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Which actors would star in a Broken Sword movie?

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I’d also have to agree that while I really like Eva Green, I don’t see her as Nico. Some of the epithets that I’d associate with Nico would be: witty, bit sarcastic, sexy but not in a dramatic type of way, tad of a rule-breaker if needs to be, shrewd… None of these I’d associate with Eva Green. I’d describe Eva Green as: enigmatic, artistic,deep, dramatic and more of a sensitive/sensual type.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

DCast - 09 July 2020 08:25 PM
Jabod - 09 July 2020 05:06 AM

Although now too old (but still gorgeous!) Monica Bellucci circa her appearances in The Matrix would be perfect for Nicole.
Edited to add a photo I found on my Imgur account when posting some stuff under Chit Chat.

You don’t think Monica Bellucci is too overtly sexy for Nico? Then (and even now), she could be wearing a potato sack and still saying “pure sex” with the way she looks. I think Nico’s appeal is a bit more muted in that department.

Actually, no I don’t. She can be overtly sexy, that’s for sure, but I was looking at her as an actress plus how she can look and I think she’d make a perfect Nico. Whilst born in Italy she has done a load of French films as well as Italian and American ones and not all as the sexy female lead/support actress. She’s a fine actress AS an actress. It was a bit unfortunate that the one picture that I found by chance on my Imgur account was that one but how about:

to take away the sexiness.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

Between Reddit and other social media groups, the leader to star as George so far is Chris Pine with 23 votes.

Age, charisma and similar characteristics.

Jude Law IS Andre.

Image Attachments

images_(9).jpeg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Matt Damon wouldn’t be too shabby as George.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

By the way, can someone walk me through changing my avatar. The picture is about 12 years old and in no way represents me anymore. Physically or mentally. Haha

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Captain Blondebeard - 10 July 2020 08:21 AM

By the way, can someone walk me through changing my avatar. The picture is about 12 years old and in no way represents me anymore. Physically or mentally. Haha

You know, that post won’t be offtopic only if you put George Stobbart as your avatar.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Jabod - 10 July 2020 06:41 AM
DCast - 09 July 2020 08:25 PM
Jabod - 09 July 2020 05:06 AM

Although now too old (but still gorgeous!) Monica Bellucci circa her appearances in The Matrix would be perfect for Nicole.
Edited to add a photo I found on my Imgur account when posting some stuff under Chit Chat.

You don’t think Monica Bellucci is too overtly sexy for Nico? Then (and even now), she could be wearing a potato sack and still saying “pure sex” with the way she looks. I think Nico’s appeal is a bit more muted in that department.

Actually, no I don’t. She can be overtly sexy, that’s for sure, but I was looking at her as an actress plus how she can look and I think she’d make a perfect Nico. Whilst born in Italy she has done a load of French films as well as Italian and American ones and not all as the sexy female lead/support actress. She’s a fine actress AS an actress. It was a bit unfortunate that the one picture that I found by chance on my Imgur account was that one but how about:

to take away the sexiness.

Younger Monica could work if they just don’t “release the boobs”  Tongue

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

DCast - 10 July 2020 12:04 AM

Older guys (sine we’re mentioning them just for fun):

Josh Holloway

I think too hot, too distracting. Wink
George has some charm but he’s not supposed to make me all weak on the knees…

Younger guys:

Ashton Kutcher. If you put George’s hairstyle on him, he can make it happen. Dude’s a good actor too.

This could actually be a surprisingly good match.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Isn’t Ashton Kutcher the guy who plays those teen comedies where everyone gets drunk and chases girls? I mean, George is American but he’s not a doofus. He can read, he’s into history and knows stuff. I also feel the “dumb american” persona is just a cover for his deeper dimensions. I just think all these caveman actors (inc. Chris Pine and Brendan Fraser) are the wrong direction.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Donuts McGee - 10 July 2020 08:58 AM

Isn’t Ashton Kutcher the guy who plays those teen comedies where everyone gets drunk and chases girls? I mean, George is American but he’s not a doofus. He can read, he’s into history and knows stuff. I also feel the “dumb american” persona is just a cover for his deeper dimensions. I just think all these caveman actors (inc. Chris Pine and Brendan Fraser) are the wrong direction.

Just because people can play idiots doesn’t mean they can’t play a smarter character! Actually it’s often the opposite, it takes a surprising amount of smarts to play a complete idiot. (These guys have serious roles too, Kutcher’s Butterfly Effect at least springs to mind immediately.) And besides, George definitely has some doofus in him.

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

millenia - 10 July 2020 09:07 AM

Just because people can play idiots doesn’t mean they can’t play a smarter character! Actually it’s often the opposite, it takes a surprising amount of smarts to play a complete idiot. (These guys have serious roles too, Kutcher’s Butterfly Effect at least springs to mind immediately.) And besides, George definitely has some doofus in him.

This. To me Ashton Kutcher will always be the guy from “That 70s Show”, “Prank’d” (a show from MTV that I think is partially responsible from his reputation), and, yes, “The Butterfly Effect” (a great movie!). I’m not following any actors at all now, but I remember reading up on him when he was in his prime and he seemed like a pretty serious, put together fella. Never in any scandals, very private and being not just the face, but the writer and producer of the entire “Prank’d” show (and knowing what the audience wants and deliver it takes balls and brain, not to mention crazy work ethic). Basically, I think that he could have pulled off George if ever offered. Again, dude can act which seems to get lost somehow.

While we’re at it ... What about Justin Long in blond version?

Josh Holloway is, perhaps, too hot, true. What a bummer for him Grin

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Captain Blondebeard - 10 July 2020 08:07 AM

Between Reddit and other social media groups, the leader to star as George so far is Chris Pine with 23 votes.

Age, charisma and similar characteristics.

I can see Chris Pine, actually. But I’d take Chris Evans over him any day of the week.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

millenia - 10 July 2020 08:33 AM

Younger Monica could work if they just don’t “release the boobs”  Tongue

If you know the Nico “Easter Egg” in The Smoking Mirror then Monica is the obvious choice Smile

Life is what it is.

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

millenia - 10 July 2020 08:37 AM

Older guys (sine we’re mentioning them just for fun):

Josh Holloway

I think too hot, too distracting. Wink
George has some charm but he’s not supposed to make me all weak on the knees…

Younger guys:

Ashton Kutcher. If you put George’s hairstyle on him, he can make it happen. Dude’s a good actor too.

This could actually be a surprisingly good match.

Haha. I can’t comment on George’s sexiness but he is a bit of a pushover in the lady department. He doesn’t exactly take the bull by the horn….unless you count him waiting until Nico was tied up on the train to kiss her. 😁

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I like Domhnall Gleeson for George.

I don’t think I’ve seen any George-style goofiness from him, but have no doubt he’s got the acting chops to pull it off.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top