• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is finally on Steam!

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Winner of 3 AGS Awards (Best Character, Voice Work and Puzzles), this comedy sci-fi romp has mades its circuitous way onto Steam at long last!

20% during launch week.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1298280/Captain_Disaster_in_Death_Has_A_Million_Stomping_Boots/

If you bought the game on Itch you will be able to claim a Steam key there as well, but please bear with me while I get this sorted out - I’ll publish a devlog on Itch when it’s ready.

Anyone who’s been my patron for 6 months or more will be sent a complimentary key on Patreon.

Also if anyone wants to hear me waffle about game design and stuff, my interview with AdventureGamePodcast is now out:
https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/episode-65-interview-with-captain-d/id1447524299?i=1000476145486

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I got the game on Itch so I will wait until the Steam key is ready.

Again, I recommend this game with humour that it’s actually funny, fine puzzles and delightfull voice accent.

Now to play The Dark Side of the Moon and fingers crossed for another adventure of our beloved Captain

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Thanks!

I’ve requested the Steam keys for Itch so hopefully won’t take more than a day or two to come through.

Another game?  Well… without saying too much it MAY be in the planning stages as we speak… (shhh don’t tell anyone yet…)

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Got my Steam key.

Thanks and good luck with your new project!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top