• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Secrets of Jesus

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Advie - 24 May 2020 04:20 AM
Amir - 23 May 2020 09:56 AM

that is the weirdest argument! .. would ye settle for a devoted Mulsim instead?

Yes of course. A Muslim would be much more merciful because he doesnt believe in Jesus “The son of God”. I mean, there is no blasphemy for him in the game.

makes a lot of sense, even could accept the story of the game more than this, as Muslims believe that Jesus was saved from death.

Not really related to the topic but i thought since the subject is being brought up, that when Jesus comes at the end of times Muslims believe it is not bc he has risen but bc he wasn’t dead in the first place. but however, the controversies between this and that and are what the media like to express, tho a devoted Muslim must believe in Jesus as his savior no matter who he is (a god or a prophet) but again no one would be interested in these matters as long as they are not controversial enough to make it to whatever medium that is.

Yes, you r right except for something (tho a devoted Muslim must believe in Jesus as his savior no matter who he is (a god or a prophet)) Just a prophet, not a God. That is blasphemy in Islam if you say Jesus was a god or the embodied God. That provokes them so much Laughing

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Luhr28 - 24 May 2020 04:39 AM
Advie - 24 May 2020 04:20 AM
Amir - 23 May 2020 09:56 AM

that is the weirdest argument! .. would ye settle for a devoted Mulsim instead?

Yes of course. A Muslim would be much more merciful because he doesnt believe in Jesus “The son of God”. I mean, there is no blasphemy for him in the game.

makes a lot of sense, even could accept the story of the game more than this, as Muslims believe that Jesus was saved from death.

Not really related to the topic but i thought since the subject is being brought up, that when Jesus comes at the end of times Muslims believe it is not bc he has risen but bc he wasn’t dead in the first place.

I don’t see why, if he could perform all those other miracles Muslims believe he did, and raised others from the dead, he couldn’t raise himself. So not much of this makes sense to me anyway. We’re all Sons of God and this big contest about who is more “special” is a joke which I’m sure all these prophets and saviors are laughing about in heaven. (And they would surely be playing Secrets of Jesus before picking up a bible or koran)  Wink

I don’t see why, if he could perform all those other miracles Muslims believe he did, and raised others from the dead, he couldn’t raise himself.

That is the fake story. The real story is in The Secrets of Jesus Crazy

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Now you just have to beware of people turning your game into a religion Tongue

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

crabapple - 22 May 2020 02:50 PM

This is a good example of why review grades are often garbage and you shouldn’t trust them.
No way this game rates as low as a 1.

I agree on both counts that the review grades shouldn’t be trusted & there’s no way this game rates as low as 1.

I do like review grades though as they do/or should present some kind of indication of how well put together a game is & should along with enough content good & bad help any potential players/purchasers to make a decision to try the game. I always think though that there’s leeway in these grades & that the personal preferences of the reviewer should be taken into account when reading their appraisal of any given game before taking account of the grade.
I do find it unfair though that a game I had some fun with was just given the score of 1 when truly in keeping with the scoring system here it really should have been given more!

I was a little baffled but then absolutely furious to see some other reviewer on another site completely bashing this game (giving a score of 1) whose main experience & love of games is playing Sims & Simulation games - they hadn’t even read the info properly & thought it was a game about Bible stories to start with - so what was their motive all of a sudden hitting on this game???? 

There are some nice comments on Steam. Smile   

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Unfortunately some people attack the game and me although its not against Jesus and religion at all. But its fine because I expected that when I decided to take this subject.

Many thanks to all who support me and write nice words Heart  Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Now you just have to beware of people turning your game into a religion

That could be a sequel game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I haven’t played the game yet, but about the bad review and all the comments after, remember Oscar Wilde’s words:

” ‘If there is anything more annoying in the world than having people talk about you, it is certainly having no one talk about you.’

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Aloha Smile

if someone wants to play it on Steam it would be very nice and cool to leave a review. I only need 3, positive or negative doesn’t matter.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The demo is out on Steam and itchio.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Will I go to hell if I don’t buy your game? Meh

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Should have made it 69%. Just to rustle some religious jimmies.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Luhr28 - 12 August 2020 07:33 PM

Will I go to hell if I don’t buy your game? Meh

Unfortunately yes Laughing buy and PLAY I don’t understand why some ppl buy it without playing it.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Origami - 13 August 2020 01:00 AM

Should have made it 69%. Just to rustle some religious jimmies.

Grin Good idea. Maybe next time.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top