• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Technobabylon original episode demos?

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

I recently replayed thru technobabylon as the sequel is supposed to come next year, wow what a great game. I was doing some research on it and found that originally it was intended to be released as 10 separate short episodes by Technocrat which became consolidated into the final release via Wadjeteye. Only 3 of the episodes were completed apparently but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to locate them by any chance? I was just curious to see how it evolved from those beginnings into the final product. There are a few screen shots of the original 3 episodes on this site and I found some dead links via google but no dice.  Also can’t seem to find a specific site for Technocrat at all.  Anyone know if there’s a way of tracking these down?  Would love to see them

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

thanks! that was fun to figure out the solutions in a slightly different way. The cutscene art was a nice touch too and I really liked the actual puzzles it originally had to hack into things. They were simple puzzles like mass effect but still added something. Love these games, I’m inspired to learn ags and mess around with the idea of making my own.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top