• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Charophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place The Character… Continued!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Joey from BaSS.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Oscar perhaps?

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Oscar.

The few times this unhelpful character makes himself useful, he either dies, picks up an obsession/addiction, or gets (temporarily) trapped.

He has quite an English vocabulary for a foreigner.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

Is it the oh so annoying Jonathan from Runaway? xD

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Jonathan from Runaway.

The few times this unhelpful character makes himself useful, he either dies, picks up an obsession/addiction, or gets (temporarily) trapped.

He loses a body part over the course of the game.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Murray?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Nah, he just loses ONE body part.

He loses a body part over the course of the game.

This character dies twice in the course of the game, and also gets revived twice.

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

I’ll join the uneducated guesses: Crispin?

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

This has got to be Brink from The Dig.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

furgotten - 19 May 2016 10:57 PM

This has got to be Brink from The Dig.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

It was indeed Ludger Brink from The Dig

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Oh. Which limb does he lose? And what addictions can you possibly get in space? Gambling? Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oscar - 20 May 2016 07:00 AM

Oh. Which limb does he lose? And what addictions can you possibly get in space? Gambling? Grin

He picks up an addiction to “life crystals” (the ones that revived him in the first place), and he loses a hand when he gets it stuck in a crevice while trying to grab another life crystal he saw in there (you’re the one that needs to saw the hand off, btw).

I highly recommend the game, btw. While still a traditional LucasArts adventure, it’s the closest thing they made to a solitary exploration game.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

I really enjoyed The Dig. Well, everything except the ending. I was reading the Amazon reviews of Haldeman’s Forever Peace and a reviewer (Andrew Lias) likened it to riding a bullet train into a marshmallow. I right away thought of The Dig.

I hate to be a flake but someone else can take my turn. Having trouble coming up with character hints and weeds are taking over my life.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top