• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

English Release Dates for Memento Mori 2 and Secret Files 3

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

Does anyone know that dates for the games above? Or when they will available at the US adventure Shop? Thanks. I can’t wait for these games.

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2010-11-01

PM

Some great news as Steam will be carrying Secret Files 3. A lot more AGs have been appearing on Steam lately such as Deponia, Book of Unwritten Tales, Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, and Resonance which is good exposure for the genre we all love so. Smile

http://store.steampowered.com/app/216210

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Sounds like a solid release date. As I’ve played the first two the third will be a must buy.

Content

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

Thanks for the info. Shame about Memento Mori2. I was really looking forward to it. I have never used steam before. So I will wait for adventure shop US to get it.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cant find any news about Memento Mori2-Guardian of Immortality English release .. is that still got to do with the problems LMG have/had/made !!?

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

I think it is. Shame about there not being an english release. The first one was a good game

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

Advie - 13 October 2013 10:28 AM

Cant find any news about Memento Mori2-Guardian of Immortality English release .. is that still got to do with the problems LMG have/had/made !!?

According to interview with Mirek Papež (from Centauri), english version of Memento Mori 2 will be probably on steam soon if things go well (after two years they managed to get the rights for MM2).

Currently playing: Ever 17, The Space Bar

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-10-27

PM

Drolin - 19 October 2013 12:00 PM
Advie - 13 October 2013 10:28 AM

According to interview with Mirek Papež (from Centauri), english version of Memento Mori 2 will be probably on steam soon if things go well (after two years they managed to get the rights for MM2).

Great news!

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I think LaceMamba has been long out of picture (MM2 vanished from their site while ago), dtp is just impossible partner (not that LMG is much better as we heard - I’m just holding my breath that Lifeless Planet sees daylight and everything goes well with it).

Drolin, can you please share the link for this promising interview?

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

lewuz - 19 October 2013 12:25 PM

Drolin, can you please share the link for this promising interview?

Sorry, but its only in czech magazine so far. He is basically telling that they managed, with help of Bohemia Interactive, get rights to digital distribution of Memento Mori 2 (dont know if its translated to english yet or how long it will take).

Currently playing: Ever 17, The Space Bar

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

Excellent news. Can’t wait for to be released now in english. At least there is some hope

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-04-20

PM

Another half of a year has passed and no sign for an english version of Memento Mori 2.

But someone found out that the english texts and subtitles are included in the german version. Looks like these texts weren’t proofread by a native speaker (probably work in progress during development) but I’ve seen worse translations.

Here are three videos how it looks like:
- Menu music, Intro, first minutes
- Act 1 ending, Act 2 beginning
- Act 5 ritual cutscene

To enable the english texts and subtitles you have to add a commandline option to the game shortcut (desktop shortcut, shortcut in the Startmenu/Programs/Memento Mori 2 folder or create one to the Memento2.exe in the game folder). Rightclick at the shortcut and change the target from e.g.
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Memento Mori 2\MEMENTO2.exe”
to
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Memento Mori 2\MEMENTO2.exe” -lang:en,ge
and click at OK. Then start the game using this shortcut.

So…
If you’re tired of waiting and don’t mind play with english texts and subtitles but german voiceover you can do this now.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Where can you buy the german version? Haven’t come across it at least.

I’ve also taken a beginners class in German, so I can pretend to understand the speech too.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

millenia - 20 April 2014 05:45 PM

Where can you buy the german version?

amazon.de
ebay.de

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I was kinda hoping for a downloadable version.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

There is a download version. You should check if it’s both in German and English though.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top