• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Poor didums!  Don’t cry or you’ll get even rustier.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Luhr28 - 22 September 2020 10:40 AM

But then I wouldn’t have been able to fool Timovieman and prove myself better at fooling people than Lady Kestrel, which is how this and all the humorous responses started…

Cry

Well, you’re not really “fooling” anyone if there’s no way whatsoever to distinguish the screenshot from King’s Quest II with the one from Space Quest…

Leaving the “Meanwhile…” would have still resulted in me going “Space Quest?”
THEN I’d have been fooled… Tongue

Anyway, since the consensus seems to be that it’s my turn regardless - I would’ve let chrissie take it - here’s the new one:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The painting is so familiar - I’m sure I’ve come across it in something I played which at the time seemed incongruous to the ‘ambience’ of the game.
I’ll guess Carol Reed: Geospots - but I’m sure that the arrows don’t fit!  Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not a Carol Reed game.
If the painting seemed familiar, it’s because it’s real and can be found in the Louvre in Paris.

Here’s another pic:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4247

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

What’s Louvre?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

zobraks - 25 September 2020 03:27 AM

What’s Louvre?

Google it. Tongue

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Wild guess: Kursk?  Laughing

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That seems like a *very* wild guess - what gave you that idea?
It’s not Kursk.

Here’s another pic:

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Isn’t that a picture of your car in your driveway? Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 04 October 2020 10:38 PM

Isn’t that a picture of your car in your driveway? Smile

Real Life: The Game? Not that one either. Tongue Grin

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Tender Loving Care?

‘Kursk’ was less of a wild guess & more of a silly one to prompt another pic.  Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 05 October 2020 03:41 AM

‘Kursk’ was less of a wild guess & more of a silly one to prompt another pic.  Smile

Well, it worked. Tongue

Tender Loving Care?

Correct!!! Thumbs Up

Your turn!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Next:

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Grrr.  I just saw that screenshot somewhere, Chrissie, but I can’t remember where.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Does this help?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top