• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AnimeAdamzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Secrets of Jesus

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Advie - 22 November 2019 11:54 AM

is that soundtrack original?
and if so, who is behind it, i really dig the Oud choice and playing.

Unfortunately, no Meh  I have no money for original soundtrack. This soundtrack was cheaper. And I think it’s more beautiful than an original soundtrack Laughing

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Guys, check out the Twitter page. Im giving away 2 Steam keys or itch.io codes. You just have 2 retweet Smile

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The puzzles are not easy in The Secrets of Jesus and that’s why moewe27 created a walkthrough, respectively all solutions under Guides. Thanks to moewe27 Heart

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Amir - 22 November 2019 01:04 PM

Guys, check out the Twitter page. Im giving away 2 Steam keys or itch.io codes. You just have 2 retweet Smile

Why can’t I just check out here for a chance to win a Steam key?  Heart

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

chrissie - 23 November 2019 10:56 AM
Amir - 22 November 2019 01:04 PM

Why can’t I just check out here for a chance to win a Steam key?  Heart

Because you dont retweet and advertise my game Laughing  But I’ll add your name becoz you are interested in my game Smile

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you - I’m very interested to play your game but a little concerned that it may come across as a little disrespectful albeit it inadvertently. I’m not religious btw.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

chrissie - 23 November 2019 01:52 PM

Thanks you - I’m very interested to play your game but a little concerned that it may come across as a little disrespectful albeit it inadvertently.

There is a lot of humor, hmmmm its different how you define the word “disrespectful” some ppl would say it’s disrespectful if you said that Jesus is not the son of God and other would say no that’s not so bad, that’s your opinion. But I would say, no it’s not disrespectful. believe me the Christians will be happy to play it too. By the way, a german pastor is playing it on Youtube. Yes he is a really pastor, and he is very happy and satisfied. And some atheists also played it, they were happy too Laughing

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

New great review of The Secrets of Jesus on The Video Game Almanac by Edd Smile

https://vgalmanac.com/reviews/the-secrets-of-jesus-review/

There is another review by a german pastor in German.
8.5/10

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

A review by a pastor? I’m intrigued to know what they had to say - is there a transcript?

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Phlebas - 05 December 2019 05:27 AM

A review by a pastor? I’m intrigued to know what they had to say - is there a transcript?

Hehe, you can turn on the subtitles of the youtube video or google translate with voice input.

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ve been intrigued by your game for a while. I have a bit of a backlog right now but I’d like to play it sometime. I think I might be the right target audience - I’ve had a somewhat Christian education, I’m not a religious person but I hold the message of Christ in high regard, and I’m all for humour about everything as long as it’s not overtly gross or disrespectful, which doesn’t seem to be the case at all judging by the game’s reception. Congratulations on your release and positive reviews, anyway!

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

NickyLarson - 07 December 2019 12:50 PM

I’ve been intrigued by your game for a while. I have a bit of a backlog right now but I’d like to play it sometime. I think I might be the right target audience - I’ve had a somewhat Christian education, I’m not a religious person but I hold the message of Christ in high regard, and I’m all for humour about everything as long as it’s not overtly gross or disrespectful, which doesn’t seem to be the case at all judging by the game’s reception. Congratulations on your release and positive reviews, anyway!

Thank u Smile 
I’m glad to hear that. So, please tell me your opinion and maybe suggestions when you play it and finish it.  Smile

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The birthday of Jesus will happen soon. that’s why 40% off Laughing

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The Secrets of Jesus is 40% off. One day is left.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top