• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Last Express contest a.k.a. first time I won something =D

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I have never been one to win promotions, but then again I rarely take my shot by entering.

But I saw the contest on this website and the questions seemed easy(as in little effort and not having to go through a long questionaire to participate) enough, so I took a shot.

I just received an email saying I won. =D

Thank you Adventuregamer and all other companies involved. ^^

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

You won? Oh hell no! Imma kill you!!?!! lol ITS MINE!!! hahah Yeah I don’t know how else to react to this thread.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Just congratulate me. That should be enough. =)

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-04-11

PM

what was the prize?

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Oh, man. Way to go! That’s awesome! To be honest, I didn’t even really know that The Last Express was on the iPad either, so I guess the competition did its job. Have fun! Grin

Right or wrong, weak or strong.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Origami - 25 October 2012 01:38 PM

I have never been one to win promotions, but then again I rarely take my shot by entering.

But I saw the contest on this website and the questions seemed easy(as in little effort and not having to go through a long questionaire to participate) enough, so I took a shot.

I just received an email saying I won. =D

Thank you Adventuregamer and all other companies involved. ^^

Hey, me too! This is the first time I’ve ever won anything! Thank you Adventure Gamers! Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2009-01-02

PM

Congrats, guys!
I have finally played TLE iOS on my friend’s iPad (1st gen). It was great, I - as experienced TLE gamer - switched off displaying of arrows and it played great, smoothly. Really nice conversion. Inventory, bios of characters, blueprint of the train showing where you are - everything makes sense and is functional. I cannot say how it plays on iPhone or iPod Touch, but on iPad, it is a great experience!
P.S. Be sure to rate and review TLE iOS in the app store, spread the word…
EDIT: TLE iOS v. 1.03 is just out. So be sure to download the update. I’ve played v. 1.02 and it was all fine, but this might improve some problems certain devices have.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top