• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure (Puzzle) Scene/Shot - Part 2

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

were we all fooled? Smile

and (if) how long!

i actually stayed down the bottom of that sea around 10 Mins immobilized by this Idol which was in my pockets secs ago.

Surly Adventure heroes are always capable of carrying around(easily) things that can overweight them 10 times,as well as over sized too; a Ladder a cabinet or even living Dragon Breathing fire .

We all Got used to the idea that in Adventures ,Avatars have Containerization’s Sized pocket or maybe magical ones .

And as we accept this Adventure Customary Invetory concept ,guess it was easy for Ron with Tim to garantee this Puzzle Success and fun .. Crazy 
and adding to the sourronding all that those handy sharp tools (Scissors,Axe,Knife,Chainsaw,Sword ....even a sharp starfish….etc) was actually kinda mean but made this con/scam Puzzle gets Double the fun.

as much as Secert of Monkey Island has a the greatest number of Fun Puzzles you find in 10 Adventures but this one seems (to me)just the Most Memorable unfairly fun One .

P.S: I am sure there is someone there, who actually clicked on the idol before even notice any of those sharp items scattered down/around at the bottom of the sea Sarcastic

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I drowned once. For a laugh.

P.s This puzzle is from Monkey Island 1 not LeChuck’s Revenge.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 24 July 2012 03:35 AM

I drowned once. For a laugh.

P.s This puzzle is from Monkey Island 1 not LeChuck’s Revenge.

oh yeaa, lets warm up , we dont wanna catch a summer cold Smile

yeah i know i misstyped…. didnt i say i always do Tongue
thanks i will edit it.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

If you DON’T wait long enough at the bottom of the water, you miss a couple of good jokes. One’s a conversation right above you between two guys contemplating tossing a sword in the water (right at your feet where you’d be able to cut the rope), and the other is if you wait long enough to die.
After ten minutes (although I thought it was longer) you die, and the verbs “open”, “close”, “use”, “push”, “pull”, etc. change into “float”, “bob”, “rot”, “stink” and above all: “order hint book”.
It definitely made me laugh… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 25 July 2012 12:59 PM

If you DON’T wait long enough at the bottom of the water, you miss a couple of good jokes. One’s a conversation right above you between two guys contemplating tossing a sword in the water (right at your feet where you’d be able to cut the rope), and the other is if you wait long enough to die.
After ten minutes (although I thought it was longer) you die, and the verbs “open”, “close”, “use”, “push”, “pull”, etc. change into “float”, “bob”, “rot”, “stink” and above all: “order hint book”.

i know/remember that of the original release Movieman, but is it included also at the fan remake?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 25 July 2012 08:46 PM

i know/remember that of the original release Movieman, but is it included also at the fan remake?

Yes, it’s also in the Special Edition. Except for the “order hint book” verb.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

TimovieMan - 25 July 2012 12:59 PM

Oh man, I completely missed that.  Embarassed  I guess I’m a little impatient, and don’t like waiting. Too bad I unistalled the game, and erased all the save games, a long time ago.
But this reminds me, I should really continue playing the MI serie.  Yum

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top