• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Dear Esther is 75% off ($2.49) for the next 36 hours on Steam.

link

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Okay. The Nancy Drew Pack appears to be officially on the store now. It’s even linked on individual Nancy Drew game pages.

$40 USD

Includes 20 items: Nancy Drew®: Danger by Design, Nancy Drew®: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, Nancy Drew®: The Haunted Carousel, Nancy Drew®: Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Nancy Drew ®: Danger on Deception Island, Nancy Drew®: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, Nancy Drew®: Legend of the Crystal Skull, Nancy Drew® Dossier™: Lights, Camera, Curses!, Nancy Drew®: Secret of the Old Clock, Nancy Drew®: Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Nancy Drew®: The Creature of Kapu Cave, Nancy Drew®: The Haunting of Castle Malloy, Nancy Drew®: The Phantom of Venice, Nancy Drew®: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek, Nancy Drew®: Ransom of the Seven Ships, Nancy Drew® Dossier™: Resorting to Danger!, Nancy Drew®: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED, Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister, Nancy Drew®: Warnings at Waverly Academy, Nancy Drew®: Shadow at the Water’s Edge

link

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Pendulo Adventure Pack and its individual games are 75% off on Steam for the next 10 hours. The entire package is only $14.99.

link

Runaway, A Road Adventure - $2.49
Runaway, The Dream of the Turtle - $2.49
Runaway: A Twist of Fate - $4.99
The Next BIG Thing - $7.49
Yesterday - $7.49

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

That’s such a crazy deal, ha I should’ve waited, I got Runaway 1 and 2 for 5.99 each on the first day.

Hmmm, I’ll grab Runaway 3 from there now (5 bucks), and wait until Yesterday and The Next Big Thing are hopefully 5 bucks some time in a year or two sometime. Ha, man. Great deal though.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

PsychoGoatee - 17 July 2012 01:15 AM

That’s such a crazy deal, ha I should’ve waited, I got Runaway 1 and 2 for 5.99 each on the first day.

Hmmm, I’ll grab Runaway 3 from there now (5 bucks), and wait until Yesterday and The Next Big Thing are hopefully 5 bucks some time in a year or two sometime. Ha, man. Great deal though.

If you bought the pack right now for those 3 games they’d work out to $5 each.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

LOL louiedog keeps beating me to posting the deals.

That Pendulo pack is damn tempting, but the only game that interests me is Yesterday.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

The Pendulo pack is nice, I’m gonna grab it even though I’m not that interested in all of the titles. But if I just bought Yesterday and Runaway 3 that would be 12,50 already so 2,50 for the rest is certainly not much! Wink

I’m glad Nancy Drew pack is back but I’m still trying to see it at -66% or -75%. It’s not much per game but 40€ is still quite much.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

louiedog - 17 July 2012 01:51 AM

If you bought the pack right now for those 3 games they’d work out to $5 each.

True, but since I payed 12 dollars for Runaway 1 and 2 already, I’d be paying a total of 27 dollars if I bought the pack. Ha, plus buying the same games twice. So I’ll just wait on Yesterday and The Next Big Thing, plenty of games to play at the moment anyway.

Lotta great deals.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Damn you, Steam!  Your sales get more devious every time.  I just picked up the Pendulo pack.  It’s just too good a deal to let pass.  And, yes, because of this I have now officially bought the same game from Steam more than once.  I already picked up the Alan Wake spinoff and The Walking Dead.  All of my plans of restraint are coming to naught. 

This seems like an appropriate time to post a link to this hilarious article on Kotaku:
http://kotaku.com/5926345/one-great-steam-sale-idea-valve-hasnt-tried-yet

So true!

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Stacking is 75% off ($3.74) and is part of the Double Fine Pack for $7.49. It also includes Psychonauts and Costume Quest.

link

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

NEVER get a game unless its a daily deal, flash sale or voters choice sale. If a game does not get any of these, then pick it off at the regular sale price on the last day of the sale. Even if you miss the game on sale, wait. Steam will run repeats on the daily deal on the last couple of days and some games come back on the voter deal list or flash sale. Be patient Smile

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Steam has taught me its not enough to wait for the crazy sales. No, you gotta wait for the crazy sales they do within the crazy sale!! Nowadays I go to a real life shop and see 40% off, and I think “that is it? when will it be 85% off?”

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2004-09-01

PM

Picked up Post Mortem, Still Life 1 and Still Life 2 for 2.49 each on Steam. Just checked, as of the time of this writing they are all still on sale.

Never got around to Still Life, so far it’s quite cool!

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

In 30 minutes The Longest Journey will drop to 75% off ($2.50) and be there for 7.5 hours. The bundle with Dreamfall is included which makes the pair of games $6.24.

link

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Jurassic Park is 75% off ($7.49) on Steam for the next 6 hours.

link

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top