• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gato Salvaje presents point&click; adventure AR-K in Kickstarter

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

We really thank all the promotion you can get.
Thank you very much!!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I started the first episode and I must say I’m liking it. Actually, a lot. I’ll definitely play this through and if it keeps up I will at least pledge for the full game.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Thank you very much Millenia!!
If you want to guarantee that you play the rest, please, tell it to your friends.
We really believe we can create good adventures.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

Hi Gato!
Your game is great. I spent almost 4 hours to finish it.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

I keep having technical problems (XP), I have been getting the Blue Screen of Death aaaaaaaaaaaaah and once it just shut itself down?

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Hi Majsan,
We don´t have any notice about BSoD, but most of the people who play AR-K use Vista or W7. I am going to ask…

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

My game froze and closed a few times when entering the faculty entrance from the university side. Still haven’t finished the episode but a few glitches haven’t really bothered me. Like in any adventure game: remember to save often Wink.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Oh I do save often!  Laughing  But when it used closed down to XP, it sort of took me by surprise…

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Finished now and I enjoyed it throughout. I was shocked to notice that this one got just 1½ stars here, I hope that’s because of the earlier missing translations. The reviewer seems to dislike everything that’s “sexy” which is kinda weird as that’s kinda the point in this game. I didn’t find the main character a bit disturbing.

I’m sorry to say that I don’t know many people who play adventure games as I would be happy to promote this kickstarter project further.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2011-12-13

PM

S

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

millenia - 13 July 2012 08:00 AM

Finished now and I enjoyed it throughout. I was shocked to notice that this one got just 1½ stars here, I hope that’s because of the earlier missing translations. The reviewer seems to dislike everything that’s “sexy”

I doubt it, since he gave a very good score to Hector: Badge of Carnage.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Oscar - 13 July 2012 08:13 AM
millenia - 13 July 2012 08:00 AM

Finished now and I enjoyed it throughout. I was shocked to notice that this one got just 1½ stars here, I hope that’s because of the earlier missing translations. The reviewer seems to dislike everything that’s “sexy”

I doubt it, since he gave a very good score to Hector: Badge of Carnage.

I read that review and he definitely disliked everything that was sexy in this game. I never meant to insinuate that he would have something against everything sexy.

I’ve often noticed how femme fatales seem to be okay when they are the objects of the protagonist’s desire but not when it’s the protagonist itself. I wonder why that is.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I don’t know if any protagonist who sleeps with a complete stranger and can’t remember who is particularly attractive, male OR female. Femme fatale? More like femme bimbo. And I like the more feisty, independent female leads like Sam, Victoria and Zanthia, none of whom would convince someone to jump off a balcony.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Oscar - 13 July 2012 08:56 AM

I don’t know if any protagonist who sleeps with a complete stranger and can’t remember who is particularly attractive, male OR female. Femme fatale? More like femme bimbo. And I like the more feisty, independent female leads like Sam, Victoria and Zanthia, none of whom would convince someone to jump off a balcony.

You don’t have to like her but I just didn’t feel it was really fair to remind in every occasion how she is “too sexy” and her boobs move too much etc. Seemed to be rather personal opinion there than actual point for the review.

And I have no clue why people are so upset about the nasty stuff she does. The game is wacky. You put a hamster in the microwave in DoTT, I don’t know any sane person who would do that… It’s funny because it’s horrible.

Why do you feel so strongly against this game?

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The problem was that they reviewed a previous version (we had told them). And when they published (the game was already finished) they said that it was a negative point.
The rest of the critics…, well…, it is part of the game: you may like it or not.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top