• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiefurgottenIronCretinrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Daedelic’s The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav was just released on Steam and is 10% off. That’s $26.99 in the US.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Heads up, based on current voting for GOG.com’s Summer Promo, The Last Express will be $2.39 on Saturday. Not a bad deal!

http://www.gog.com/en/page/2012_summer_promo

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Journey Down: Chapter 1 has just dropped in price by 50%. The new price should be $7/£5 in the US. I realize that price drops aren’t exactly discounts, but I thought it was worth mentioning since the game is only a couple of weeks old. It hasn’t changed at all stores, but desura is one where it has and as the only store offering Windows, Mac, and Linux versions it might be one of the better places to buy.

If you already purchased the game at the launch price you can get the soundtrack for free. Email theo [at] skygoblin.com with your receipt and they’ll set you up with the album.

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

louiedog - 22 June 2012 01:09 PM

Daedelic’s The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav was just released on Steam and is 10% off. That’s $26.99 in the US.

Thanks! This game has actually passed under the radar for me so I’m going to check it out now (currently playing Deponia by the same guys).  Smile

I am the founder of Alternative Magazine Online - a UK website offering alternative views on films, games, books, music and more! I am also currently working with Revolution Software co-founder/programmer Tony Warriner on ‘Revolution: The Quest for Game Development Greatness’ - now live on Kickstarter!

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Sam & Max Save The World (Season 1) and Beyond Time and Space (season 2) just released on GOG and are 60% off ($11.99 USD each) for the next week.

Tales of Monkey Island also released at 60% off ($13.99).

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Steam has L.A. Noire on Midweek Madness sale -75% making it 7,50€

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

XBLA Kinect Adventure Game Haunt is free until July 2nd in the United States. You need a Kinect plugged into your Xbox 360. Then on the dashboard there should be a listing for Kinect Central. Inside you can get the game for free.

I haven’t played it as I don’t have a Kinect, but it looks interesting. It’s also narrated by Tim Schafer.

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

millenia - 26 June 2012 01:05 PM

It shows that it is $3.75 USD for me - (Australian Steam)

Currently playing: Starcraft II
Recently finished: Resonance, Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Diablo 3

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Jubilee - 26 June 2012 06:44 PM
millenia - 26 June 2012 01:05 PM

It shows that it is $3.75 USD for me - (Australian Steam)

Yeah very possible, dollar prices are usually cheaper. It’s still cheap on euros too.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The current GOG summer promo vote is between Syberia and The Longest Journey. TLJ is looking like tomorrow’s 60% off game as it currently has twice as many votes.

link

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Episode 1 of Jurassic Park for the iPad is now free for a limited time (normally $6.99) at the App Store.  Full episode, not a demo.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jurassic-park-the-game-1-hd/id474011277?mt=8

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

The Steam Daily Deal today is on the Midnight Mysteries games.  This is one of the more popular HOG/adventure hybrid series.  Each of the games is 67% off.  Or you can get all four games for $9.99 together.

Link

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

Each game in the Gabriel Knight series is 70% off at DotEmu. It looks like it’s a 24 hour offer.

http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/company/activision

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

The Whispered World is $6 on GOG.com today.

http://www.gog.com/en/page/2012_summer_promo

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Journey Down Part 1 is part of the Indie Royale Summer Bundle along with 7 other games.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top