• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Glad to see this is almost funded. I hope a couple more episodes get funded. It looks great

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

Congrats on getting funded! Thumbs Up

With a week left to go, I’d say 2 episodes are in the bag.
Still hoping for 20K, though. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2013-06-05

PM

Thanks again for your kind words, TimovieMan!  We feel greatly honored, of course, by the support and publicity we’ve gotten through Adventure Gamers. Smile Our pledges slowed to a trickle after we hit £9000—I suppose that’s normal when projects make 100% early.  But perhaps there can still be a push for stretch goals in the final few days.  We’ve stocked up on caffeine.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I think you can easily expect another 3K in the last 48 hours. Nearly all Kickstarters raise similar amounts (compared to the funding required) during the final push.
Hence why I said that episode 2 is in the bag… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Congrats! This is one of the more exciting Kickstarter project in a while. Looking eagerly forward to the first episode :-)

Joined 2013-06-05

PM

TimovieMan - 06 July 2013 05:15 AM

I think you can easily expect another 3K in the last 48 hours. Nearly all Kickstarters raise similar amounts (compared to the funding required) during the final push.
Hence why I said that episode 2 is in the bag… Wink

We’re a couple hours into our 48 hour finale now, and we’ve had absolutely no push.  Stuck in the mud!  I’m not complaining, because we’re thrilled to have met our goal—but I obviously have reason to bump this thread one more time.  Wink

Anyone out there who hasn’t seen St. Christopher’s yet, please check it out! Everyone seems to love it.  There’s a new update with cool stuff about the design and aesthetics of our collectible voodoo doll mini-game:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1645187100/the-st-christophers-school-lockdown/posts/533418

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wow, funding seems to have come to a complete standstill after the goal was reached… Gasp

That’s VERY unfortunate… Frown

Joined 2013-06-05

PM

The pledges picked up some again in the morning (European time)... 33 hours to go!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’m glad the project is succesful but I was also hoping for the 13k strecth goal. Will see what happens, there’s still time for some serious pushing.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

millenia - 10 July 2013 11:32 AM

I’m glad the project is succesful but I was also hoping for the 13k strecth goal.

Me too, if only for the added security of being able to make the second episode without having to wait for the sales of the first one…

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I went a bit crazy and upped my pledge to 30£ tier. I want the whole game.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2013-06-05

PM

You’re sowing some truly exquisite karma for yourself, millennia!  Thank you so much.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thread resurrect!

Good news, the game will finally be released in October 9th

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

October 9th.

EDIT: it was 7, it’s 9 now.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 7109