• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkNico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best Black Mirror Game?

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

With GOG having that massive sale I’m buying up a few old games and wondering which is the best?

I’m hearing that it’s 3.

Also, is Lost Horizon 2 any good?

Cheers

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I would say #1, the first. By #3 I would say that, like Lost Horizon, they changed a lot…

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

None of the Black Mirror games is what I’d call great games. They usually have a pretty good atmosphere, but can otherwise be infuriating as far gameplay goes. Especially the 1st has a lot of redundant puzzle design in it.

As a game, I’d say the 2nd might be the best in the series, but it also has an annoying, whiny main character.

The recent reboot of the series was just kind of a boring experience as a whole.

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

I consider the first game (from 2003) to be a minor classic. Really good game, although not without faults.

Black Mirror 2 & 3 are pretty bad imo. An annoying main character and mostly forced and silly use of more or less ALL characters established in the first game. Actually the whole sequel thing feels forced. And the developer of the first game had nothing to do with the sequels.

Note that there are actually four Black Mirror games. A few years ago another game was released, loosely based on the other games. Called just Black Mirror, like the first game. That one is definitely the worst of the bunch.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Burge - 17 June 2021 11:07 PM

With GOG having that massive sale I’m buying up a few old games and wondering which is the best?

I’m hearing that it’s 3.

Also, is Lost Horizon 2 any good?

Cheers

I actually liked 2, despite its faults. Lost Horizon 2 is a fun game, if you can get both cheap, do so.

Black Mirror 1 is as stated the best of the bunch.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top