• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

BROK the InvestiGator (Out now)

Total Posts: 197

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

Steam has showcased BROK the InvestiGator as part of their adventure games trailer in Steam Next Fest! Laughing

I’m currently running a giveaway. Play through the BROK demo and I give you a free Steam key of my first adventure Demetrios!

More info here :

(NB: If you don’t have Twitter, no problem, just send me an email)

French creator & solo developer of “BROK the InvestiGator” (coming soon) and “Demetrios” (Available on PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch)

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

Been a while since the last update!
I have published a brand new screenshot, from the Chapter 2 of the game and featuring the second playable character, Graff:

BROK is now slated for 2022. I’m having great progress but it’s a very ambitious adventure game and I want to take the time to make sure it’s as good as possible.
For more info, check the latest Kickstarter updates, this one in particular:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cowcatgames/brok-the-investigator/posts/3311945

By the way, the free Prologue is now 97% positive on Steam and 4.8/5 on GOG!
Remember to wishlist the full version: https://store.steampowered.com/app/949480/BROK_the_InvestiGator/

French creator & solo developer of “BROK the InvestiGator” (coming soon) and “Demetrios” (Available on PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch)

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

Here’s a brand new trailer to celebrate the one year of the Prologue release & the original announcement! Smile

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

Happy holidays, everyone!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

6 long years of hard work coming to fruition… 🔍👊

My new adventure game BROK the InvestiGator will release August 26th on Steam and GOG!

Date release trailer:

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/949480/BROK_the_InvestiGator/
_____

Don’t get fooled by the action, this GATORIFIC “Punch & Click” adventure is for everyone!
A “relaxed” mode lets you skip all the action so you can play it like any other Point & Click adventure 😁

The Prologue was rated 97% by Steam players and 4.9/5 on GOG 😉

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

It’s Broking Time!

BROK the InvestiGator is NOW AVAILABLE on Steam and GOG!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/949480/BROK_the_InvestiGator/

A GATORIFIC “Punch & Click” adventure for everyone
Relaxed mode available to skip the fights and play it like a regular Point & Click!

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

OH MY GOSH Gasp

This very site reviewed it 4.5 / 5!!!
https://adventuregamers.com/articles/view/brok-the-investigator 

Our Verdict:
BROK the InvestiGator is a bold and explosive burst of 90s nostalgia that plumb the depths of the adventure game genre for its best ideas and piles them, one on top of the other, for an unforgettable thrill ride. While it may slightly disappoint as an action game or a playable cartoon, it may just earn a place in the graphic adventure game canon.

Heart

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Looks good Thumbs Up

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

Thank you!

It reached New & Trending on Steam!!!

Total Posts: 522

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

I had very little interest in this based on the previews, but since I enjoyed DEMITRIOS quite a bit and knowing BROK is from the same devs, I’ll definitely keep an eye on the reviews. Probably end up picking it up later when it’s on sale.

AKA Charo

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

If you liked Demetrios I’m sure you won’t be disappointed, it’s different but way better ^^

Total Posts: 522

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

I’m about a quarter of the way through and just want to say COWCAT, you did a great job with this.

At first I wasn’t sure the fighting worked, I thought it cheapened the game. I’m still not totally sold on it (I always sucked at fighting games) but at least there’s a skip option. Which surprisingly I’ve only needed to use once.

The rest of the game is just great! It’s a big improvement on the last game. The voices and animations are what you would find in a top quality cartoon, and I’m amazed how the mouth movements line up perfectly with what the characters are saying. Puzzles have been enjoyable. Most importantly, there’s a lot of heart in the game. Which is what I need right now and a lot of other people I imagine!

Thumbs Up

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I will probably get it as I am in detective noir aficionado. Will still have to see if the game storyline is in the clear. Story before anything else.

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2015-02-10

PM

Are you planning to release the game on the Switch?
I’m interested for sure, I love the concept, but I’m not really into PC gaming any more – I was when I was younger, not so much since I’ve become a parent.
Love the art style as well!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top