• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pop Quiz! Tend to the garden

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Surprise! A quiz about the lushest of greenery and all kind of plants in the scenery.

The quiz will run until Sunday, May 2, 22.00 CET.

All answers by PM only, one guess per pic per PM. Send as many PMs as you like!

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Baron_Blubba made the opening move, 3 points!
Timovieman joined in, 2 points!
DarkEye saw a chance to score 9 points!
Lady Kestrel has a keen eye as well, 6 points! +2 +1
chrissie is on the right track as well, 6 points! +2
Jerry is an AG botanist, 7 points! +1 +1
Sir Beardalot took a stroll through the garden and came up with the answer, 1 point!

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

100 wine points for Mike the Wino, for one of the most clever PM’s I’ve received since I joined the site.  Grin

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Vegetable Party - 22 April 2021 09:35 AM

100 wine points for Mike the Wino, for one of the most clever PM’s I’ve received since I joined the site.  Grin

Deleted due to not being relevant.

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I have no idea how that was controversial. I’m also pretty sure this kind of banter got a very different response in the thread for DarkEye’s quiz.

But thanks for reminding me of one of my favourite songs, I guess I’ll go listen to that right now.

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Not really private, chrissie, just silly. I didn’t recognize any of the games the scenes came from, so I just PM’d VP with the names of the plants, at least what I thought they were.

The wine points are virtual, but I’ll tip a glass with whoever wants to join me. Laughing

*clink*

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Vegetable Party - 22 April 2021 11:47 AM

I have no idea how that was controversial. I’m also pretty sure this kind of banter got a very different response in the thread for DarkEye’s quiz.

Deleted. Not relevant.

Mike the Wino - 22 April 2021 11:50 AM

Not really private, chrissie, just silly. I didn’t recognize any of the games the scenes came from, so I just PM’d VP with the names of the plants, at least what I thought they were.

The wine points are virtual, but I’ll tip a glass with whoever wants to join me. Laughing

*clink*

Thank you Mike the Wino!

Sorry all, I’m just perceiving everything wrongly at the mo -so VP nothing wrong.  Smile

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

No problem! I think I get the confusion and I’m glad it’s sorted out. I can be a bit vague at times, but I really don’t mean to offend. I just put on “Kind of Blue” and hoped for the best.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

VP,
Regarding my score, either the +2 represents bonus points for my scintillating personality or you forgot to add them in.  Either way, I’ll take them. Grin

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Haha, your scintillating personality certainly doesn’t hurt, but the 6 represents the first points you scored, the +2 came from your second PM. Right now, you have 8 points in total.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I need tons of wine to guess any of the pictures…

P.S I meant to water my inner plant…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

And this is for chrissie Smile

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you walas Heart

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you again walas Heart (something went wrong with the posting so I just ...adapted when I saw the double post   Smile )

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Twice better than one haha.

I am not able to guess any picture. I was sure I knew one, but watching a walktrhough I realized I was wrong Frown

EDIT: Haha! The one I was looking for was wrong, but in fact it was another one! I was sure that game should be here. I won’t score zero!

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Just my lack… I missed the only one I was sure I knew. Now I have to get one right so not to score zero haha

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top