• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

I’m a little surprised you didn’t recognize this one. I don’t know why I’m surprised, but I am.

I’m sure DCast will have an EZ one for us Tongue

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

It’s all about sneaky clever cuts. Not sure I’ve mastered it yet. Or ever will.

How I feel at the moment:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Interesting screenshot. Would love to know the context for it. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

When you work on epic stuff like this - you can never be paid enough! Or half enough!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Is this a VR game? It looks amazing.

I have no clue what it is, though.

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

It is not a VR game. But it is a game about making a game. And as you can see -  the stuff is hard. It involves lots of buttons. Another reason for not being paid half enough.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Ah, loved this game!

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

You got it Sir Beardalot!

Wonderful FREE adventure from a co-designer of The Stanley Parable. If you like that iconic game, you’ll bound to have some fun with its short,entertaining sibling.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DCast - 15 March 2021 11:03 PM

from a co-designer of The Stanley Parable.

Looking at those screenshots, yep, that makes total sense. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DCast - 15 March 2021 11:03 PM

Wonderful FREE adventure from a co-designer of The Stanley Parable. If you like that iconic game, you’ll bound to have some fun with its short,entertaining sibling.

Absolutely. It takes only 30-40 minutes and it’s great. Everybody should play this one. It has some replay value too (a few extras the second time). You get the most out of it if you let the narrator ramble on for a while before doing as you’re told.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Riddle of the Sphinx?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

diego - 17 March 2021 04:22 PM

Riddle of the Sphinx?

That’s the one, recently bought the remastered version. Need to have a good sit down with it.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

There’s so many games set in Egypt, but these graphics are a dead-giveaway. Next:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top