• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Myha vs Boinihi.  Which of these two has easier puzzles?

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2008-06-24

PM

I was just wondering if one was perceptibly easier than the other.  Thanks!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I haven’t played them, but I recall Simon Mesnard (the developer - Simon_ASA on the forums here) saying that Boinihi is a bit easier than his other games…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi, and Merry Christmas! This is always quite a difficult question but I would say yes, Boinihi is (according to me!) perceptibly easier than Myha.

It would mainly depend on what kind of gameplay you prefer (1st person 3d or 3rd person) because solving the puzzles also require to find clues and item in the environment, so navigation is important. Some people found Myha difficult because they couldn’t find some of the clues/item, so they kept searching for a long time.

Boinihi was thought from the start to be globally easier than the rest of the series (it doesn’t mean it’s easy - some of the puzzles are not very easy or require to be methodic and understand the logic behind, as usual).

What I have witnessed so far is that Myha is often finished in 10 to 20 hours while Boinihi is often finished in 6 to 12 hours only, despite having more varied regions to visit and much more text to read.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top