• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe is available NOW!

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Congratulations on releasing the game! This for me was the funniest game I have played in a long time and exactly what we need during these tough times. Loved the writing and the voice acting in particular was top notch. Hope to see Nick Bounty in more games to come Smile

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Thank you so much! This makes me happy!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

At the risk of appearing completely stupid I have a problem with A Case Of The Crabs (quit sniggering at the back Smile ) which I thought I’d give a whirl to prior to a possible purchase of Blue Chewed Shoe.

Simple question.
Where the hell do I find and open a saved game? I can find no menu whatsoever Meh

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Simple question.
Where the hell do I find and open a saved game? I can find no menu whatsoever Meh

Yeah, the Save/load feature was added last minute and never satisfyingly implemented.
You just need to go to the Map screen in the game and you’ll see the Save/Load buttons.  Smile

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Pinhead Games - 06 April 2020 03:28 PM

Simple question.

Yeah, the Save/load feature was added last minute and never satisfyingly implemented.
You just need to go to the Map screen in the game and you’ll see the Save/Load buttons.  Smile

Thanks for that but it now gives me a further problem.
Exited the office and got to the docks (yesterday) and saved the game as I’d seen it on the map. Just restarted the game, escaped the intro, left the office which meant I automatically went to the map, load was there ( Thumbs Up ), clicked on load which should have taken me to my save point at the docks but didn’t. It took me back to the office but had deleted my complete inventory (knife, crab, whatever it was I took off the desk) and the map no longer shows the docks Frown
Obviously I’m only a tiny way into the game so restarting isn’t a worry but will this happen again further into the game?

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Jabod - It’s a really short game. Like, really short. You probably spent more time typing your post than it takes to finish. Also, I hope Crabs doesn’t put you off Chewed Shoe - which is way funnier and way better.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top