• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Secrets of Jesus

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

But you are kind of right. The common term is Dark Humor Smile  That dosnt matter. You can understand what I mean when you will watch the trailer or see the name of the game.
But Im glad that the Christians are looking forward to the game too, and Im glad as well that I have not received hate messages or comments yet NeutralPan

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

I made 17 Achievements for Steam. Why 17? Because the holy number 7 has to be always in the game. BUT 17 Achievements = 17 colorful crosses. That means, not only the Steam users have this Achievements/colorful crosses.  Smile

Total Posts: 5030

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I congratulate you on your perseverance. I hope you find your niche audience. But I think you should realize by now that you won’t find it here.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

rtrooney - 29 September 2019 08:52 PM

I congratulate you on your perseverance. I hope you find your niche audience. But I think you should realize by now that you won’t find it here.

Grin You made me laugh, thank you dude. And you dont have to congratulate me, I can see the malice in ur heart Wink

Wait a minute! U said I should realize by now that you won’t find it here. If you think this is adventuregamersofvatican.jesus, you are wrong, Pope Laughing

You should realize as well by now that If you dont like the game or the subject, it does not mean that the others dont like it. You are the second hater from whom I got a rude comment. But you and other haters should know that you cannot frustrate me Wink The game of Jesus will go on.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ok, here’s the deal. You port this to IOS and I’ll buy it AND right you a review. From what I see, the game looks little kel fun.

Kinda like a wad jet game, which I adore. Could be another Kathy Rain here…..

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Mikekelly - 30 September 2019 06:59 PM

Ok, here’s the deal. You port this to IOS and I’ll buy it AND right you a review. From what I see, the game looks little kel fun.

Kinda like a wad jet game, which I adore. Could be another Kathy Rain here…..

Heart

Thank u Mikekelly Heart

IOS Foot in mouth Hmmmm ok I will if you insist Laughing But that can take years to make Smile But its not a bad idea Smile

Total Posts: 5030

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Go for it! Fund the pot yourself. Just don’t expect many to follow. If you need a primer on argumentative religion, track down the conversations regarding the ending of GK3.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Just don’t expect many to follow

Why? And how can u know that? Should I show you the Steam wishlist of the game?  Wink

But on the contrary, Jesus is an interesting topic for atheists and also Christians or other religions.

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The coming of Jesus is near!
Get ready! Prepare to meet Jesus on November 7th!
Wishlist now!

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Do you believe in aliens? Are you a conspiracy theorist? Is Jesus one of them? UFO sightings? Roswell UFO incident?
You will like this conversation Smile 5 days are left. Wishlist now!

Steam Page

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2019-09-24

PM

Amir - 02 November 2019 02:58 PM

Do you believe in aliens? Are you a conspiracy theorist? Is Jesus one of them? UFO sightings? Roswell UFO incident?

I believe! Jesus, show me the aliens!

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Durq_ - 04 November 2019 02:13 PM
Amir - 02 November 2019 02:58 PM

I believe! Jesus, show me the aliens!

Grin You will get an answer in the game in this conversation Smile

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Jesus has arrived.
It was really a long way. I put my heart and “soul?” into this game. I hope you like and enjoy it. 10% off for the first week.

Steam
Itch.io

image upload

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

The Secrets of Jesus is out! I’m sure you will like it, like the end and laugh a lot Smile You can find it on Steam and itch.io DRM free.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1142230/The_Secrets_of_Jesus/

https://amir-matouk.itch.io/thesecretsofjesus

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

is that soundtrack original?
and if so, who is behind it, i really dig the Oud choice and playing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top