• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Brassheart -  a dieselpunk adventure game

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

Hi adventurers!

This is Mateusz from Hexy Studio. I did not found any thread for Brassheart - our upcoming point & click adventure game, so I would like to start one (I do hope it won’t be treated as a spam!)

ABOUT BRASSHEART
Brassheart is a Point & Click adventure game set in the alternative 1920s, inspired by the dieselpunk aesthetics and the classics of the genre. In the world of Brassheart, Pola follows the clues that may provide a way to save her father kidnapped by his own invention, a rebellious supermachine, Valkiria.

We are very curious what do you think about our project:) Share your thoughts! Smile

YOU CAN FIND MORE ABOUT GAME HERE
Brassheart Steam Page
Brassheart Website
Brassheart Facebook
Brassheart Twitter

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

looks cool as the early Deadalic AGs were.

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

Advie - 02 June 2019 04:59 PM

looks cool as the early Deadalic AGs were.

Thank you very much Advie. We appreciate that Grin

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

This time we would like to give you some insights into the main characters of Brassheart.

Besides Pola, a spunky pilot, and her father, a brilliant engineer, prof. Zagórski, we want to tell you more about Pola’s companions that will support her throughout the game - a clever little automaton Pascal, a perfect mechanic Manfred and an eccentric painter Tamara.

Although today we’re focusing on the good guys, it does not mean we will not bring more details about the rebellious supermachine Valkiria and her loyal troops in the future.

Which character seems the most interesting to you?

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Looks great Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Manfred is alright

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

All good, but hit us with a trailer or some gameplay! Grin

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

cozyhome - 25 June 2019 10:40 PM

Looks great Thumbs Up

Pleasure to hear that!

Advie - 27 June 2019 03:30 PM

Manfred is alright

Thanks! So far he is fine, but he won’t have an easy time during the game:)

Mr Underhill - 29 June 2019 03:47 AM

All good, but hit us with a trailer or some gameplay! Grin

Thank you for the comment and kind words. You probably saw our teaser on Steam, but just in case I enclose it here as well.

Regarding gameplay trailer, it is great to hear that you are interested to see it:)
I cannot give you right now any exact date when trailer will be out, but we are working on it and I do hope you will enjoy it!

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

Hi Adventurers!

It’s been a while since we last posted, but today we have something special to share with you.
I would like to show you the promised Gameplay Trailer and a bunch of new screenshots, overflowing with dieselpunk setting and technology!

Take a look and let us know what you think!

YOU CAN FIND MORE ABOUT GAME HERE
Brassheart Steam Page
Brassheart IndieDB profile
Brassheart Facebook
Brassheart Twitter

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I hope it will be possible to adjust the various volume levels, e.g. voice, music, effects, independently. While the voice acting in the trailer seems quite good, it is being overpowered by the background music.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

rtrooney - 27 August 2019 01:19 PM

I hope it will be possible to adjust the various volume levels, e.g. voice, music, effects, independently. While the voice acting in the trailer seems quite good, it is being overpowered by the background music.

Hi rtrooney! Thank you for the comment. We will keep your suggestion about trailer in mind for the future. Yes, it will be possible to adjust various volume levels during the game-voice/music/effects/independently.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

An IOS release would be amazing, I’d play it.

Crazy

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2019-06-02

PM

Mikekelly - 15 September 2019 12:34 PM

An IOS release would be amazing, I’d play it.

Crazy

Hi Mikekelly! We are aiming to release Brassheart on iOS & Android in the future but we cannot provide any details at this stage. It is nice to hear that you’d like to see our game there!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top