• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Secret Files 3

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

I just played the demo and although I love the graphics and the beautiful art,I really got upset/angry about the part where you have to burn that ecclesiastical tapistry in the church at the beginning.Really that made me angry.

Apart from that the game looks more or less like a modern adventure game,a normal Secret Files game but I loved the fact that the main screen can be made just for you.I also saw that they have a new voice actress again.So now they have 3 different voice actresses for Nina… -_-

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Foinikas - 01 November 2012 06:33 PM

I really got upset/angry about the part where you have to burn that ecclesiastical tapistry in the church at the beginning.Really that made me angry.

Why?
I was more irritated about the minigame what game after that (no idea is that in the demo too, i played full game). Was it 1st or 2nd SF, where Nina made 4th wall breaking joke that “mini games are denied by game designer”? I wasn’t happy they changed that policy. Anyway, minigames were easy.

I tried main menu personalization couple of times but it only changed some decorations, eg poster (having other companies’ game posters, like Daedalic’ A New Beginning is nice touch though). Has anyone seen something else than a bar?

Yes, new voice actors and best ones (including Nina) so far, imho.

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

I noticed that in Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis at one point in the game you control Max…and his friend Sam….SAM and MAX! Lol Tongue

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I liked Sam! She was so contradicting. Grin Funny, flirty, headstrong, smart (archeologist after all, and how she managed signaling), but also extremely talkative blond city babe (after the end there was a epilogue about her). It would make a excellent funny scene where Sam and Nina would have to cooperate, nagging on each other at the same time. Jack Keane 2 will bring such love triangle which should be fun (Deck13 tried same theme in Ankh.. umm… 2 or 3). I’ve heard it’s well done in Uncharted trilogy. I’d like to see that too i’m a PC only guy.

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2004-02-18

PM

lewuz - 02 November 2012 06:26 AM

I tried main menu personalization couple of times but it only changed some decorations, eg poster (having other companies’ game posters, like Daedalic’ A New Beginning is nice touch though). Has anyone seen something else than a bar?

Yeah, I wound up getting a garage with a motorcycle in it. Seemed really random.

Not too keen on the game, the story didn’t make sense half the time and most puzzles were either busywork or really stupid.

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Hey I got a garage with a bike in it as well…lol Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top