• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

K’NOSSOS, Sci-Fi Adventure Game

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

SvarunEntertainment - 21 November 2017 01:21 PM

Idea was that the numerical sequence 0, 1… 8, 9 is extended with A, B… F, G which would correspond to 10, 11… 15, 16.

Ahhh. Obvious to a programmer, possibly obtuse to a normal person Smile

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

Congrats! Smile

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

@Phlebas: I had a thing for creating difficult problems just for the giggles, now I realize how much it can spoil a game Meh I will definitely be more careful in the future.

@Fireflower: Thanks you guys, hopefully we will soon bring the complete game to your service Smile

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

SvarunEntertainment - 22 November 2017 12:03 PM

@Fireflower: Thanks you guys, hopefully we will soon bring the complete game to your service Smile

That would be awesome Smile

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

hah, hadn’t noticed this until now. very interesting art direction and a bold choice to take the Minoan civilization into a sci-fi theme, it brings to me memories of the old Ulysses 31 anime of 1981!

i will definitely follow up on this, best wishes for a great game with logical puzzles and deep story!

personal wish, don’t rush it and release it only when you feel it is ready Wink

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

As they say, better late then never Smile Thank you very much for the interest and jumping aboard the “I’m interested in this” train!

Our top-most priority is not to allow this to enter development hell. Our Kickstarter was a close call and we want to show that the fans placing their trust in us was not a mistake. That said, we will also not put out anything rushed, we are careful with promises and everything we said or showed so fair is perfectly doable. It should be ok Smile Keep an eye on those updates!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Another week, another Screenshot Saturday! This time we’ve been busy - one complete location and two more waiting for our 2D artist to take a go at them Smile Hope you like these!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Once again it’s #ScreenshotSaturday and once again we have something new to show you - this time it’s the Bridge Deck as featured in Chapter I!

And the same thing as a still:

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Showcase of the work done on Chapter I during the short month of December. Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Damn these last shots are incredible , your team artist(s) got some unique skill
Very original,busy yet effective
There is one artist in japan who does kinda similar stuff, will PM you the link

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Thanks nomadsoul, we had some very helpful comments during the Kickstarter and our stay in London during AdventureX that gave us courage to move away from the earlier sideview and make some more dramatic camera angles Smile I am very happy that you find these that much better!

Please, give me all the inspiration you have in store!

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

Hard working during December and January is starting to show this #ScreenshotSaturday - here you can see the interior of the Service Shuttle featured in K’NOSSOS Chapter I Smile

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

For this screenshot Saturday we are sharing the Chapter I title screens - with and without text for your convenience Smile

Much higher res - and with text: https://i.imgur.com/auyLIYI.jpg

Joined 2015-01-11

PM

For this #ScreenshotSaturday we released a major update to our #Kickstarter Spotlight page! Check it out and let us know how you like the pics we included there Smile
http://kck.st/2EfNWVi

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top