• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

kanaifuwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Reversion, a new adventure set in Buenos Aires now available!

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I don’t believe this game has ever been discussed here. Anyway, its iOS version has just been released: https://itunes.apple.com/ar/app/reversion-the-escape/id550956895?l=en&mt=8

And the first chapter is available for free on the official website: http://www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar/en/

Blurb: You wake up in a hospital with no memories to find out you’re in 2035. Suddenly, you realize your life is in danger and you need to escape as fast as possible. What would you do in such a situation? Reversion - The Escape is the first chapter of a graphic science-fiction adventure that propels the player to a desolate future, robbed of his memories and desperately looking for a clue to understanding his predicament.

Please, support emerging markets and become a better person. Here’s some unabashed love for your efforts: Heart  Heart  Heart

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Of course it has been discussed, already in old forum. And fyi:
http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/21982
Smile

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I swear I did a forum search and nothing showed up!

Meh. I’m taking back all my love.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Agustin, I was under the impression this release is simply a port of the first chapter. Does the iOS version continue on from there, do you know?

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

This is in fact a port of the first chapter, sorry my post wasn’t clear. No news about the rest…

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Ok-ok, there is no topic in new forum, but in old archived one: http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30643
And it was about PC, not iOS. So give the love back! Smile

Anyway, I’m waiting until the whole trilogy is out on PC and will definitely play it. I like the artwork for one and for second - I can’t recall any video game from Argentina. As a matter of fact the whole South America is kinda dark area (only ACE Team from Chile springs to my mind).

Edit: oops, there are your Asylum, Scratches etc. Sry, horror is not my cup of tea so it’s not the 1st topic I think. Smile

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

lewuz - 11 October 2012 12:19 PM

I can’t recall any video game from Argentina.

Ahem… AHEM!

AHEM!

*coffscratchescoff*

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I edited my post before i saw your post. Smile

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-10-12

PM

Let me give you all some light on the matter at hand.

Reversion is, indeed, a point-an-click game developed mainly to the Windows Desktop platform as a presentation of 3f interactivo. The main goal was to measure the impact on the comunity, therefore, it was free of charge (there were big expectations that’s for sure)  Innocent

The game received very good receptions all over the internet, since it launch (march, 21st) there has being, at least, 24000 players, and it is still increasing. (you can see the count on the site)

They also raise funds Heart Eyes for a second chapter (which is already on the making) trought two fund raising platforms: indiegogo and idea.me.

Since the project took not only company time but many people work for free: the music, the voices, some translations… The next releases will require a small fee so it can make possible to create more and more products like this, improving, and improving… Wink

With the BulkyPix alliance in the mix, the first chapter is now on iTunes. All the following chapters will be iOS ready. Even more… There is a deadline on sight: the second chapter will be released before x-mas, with many improvements and delightful puzzles.

I’m part of the 3f interactivo team, and must say that we are all very proud of the good wishes Agustín, and all the comunity is giving us. We know that many of you sponsor us with our fund raising campain.

And we also are really happy that this industry is not quite dead, and can reborn to take another time.

ps: Agustín, good luck with Asylum on greenlight project…  Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top