• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Longest Journey - Funcom/Ragnar Tornquist

Poll: Agree?
Total Votes: 37
Yes! HD remake or true point and click sequel
No. I hate this game or Dreamfall is good for me!
I don’t care!

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Funcom end up going bust before long, which will really put Dreamfall: Chapters up shit-creek without a paddle. Meh

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

DustyShinigami - 28 August 2012 03:48 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Funcom end up going bust before long, which will really put Dreamfall: Chapters up shit-creek without a paddle. Meh

If the rubber duck can make it up the creek, so can Dreamfall: Chapters.

Wink

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-16

PM

Also, hoping for a sequel to Dreamfall. Loved Longest Journey too. But, much prefer the end of the tale.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

DustyShinigami - 28 August 2012 03:48 PM

Funcom will go down and Ragnar will use kickstarter to lure fans for ending. Embarassed
Fans will argue how crappy the ending is, leave bad aftertaste and arguments
on forums.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I think Dreamfall:Chapters would be perfect for a kickstarter program. I believe that many people would like to see that.

Sealed Lips

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

A sequel to ‘Dreamfall’ would be great, especially having recently played TLJ (up to a point, involving some sort of bug Meh ) and cause I can still remember the massive cliffhanger ‘Dreamfall’ ended with ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.
Not point-and-click, but less running about just swapping things.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I for myself, would love a sequel, but for a true point & click, with actual challenging riddles like TLJ had (because the riddles in Dreamfall were almost non existent). The cliffhanger in Dreamfall was a great one. So many years have passed…we deserve some answers after all. Tongue Also, I wouldn’t mind if the story was strict to April like TLJ or between more characters like in Dreamfall…Perhaps what I would like most is to split the storyline between characters that have already been introduced, but we didn’t have the chance to play with them, like Westhouse, Crow or Cortez himself (who knows Wink ).

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sefir - 17 September 2012 08:00 AM

Perhaps what I would like most is to split the storyline between characters that have already been introduced, but we didn’t have the chance to play with them, like Westhouse, Crow or Cortez himself (who knows Wink ).

IIRC, Westhouse is more likely going to be the antagonist in Dreamfall Chapters, so I’m not sure we should be playing with him… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top