• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cypher:A Cyberpunk Text Adventure

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

i guess that’s true Tongue

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-16

PM

Ok there are some grammar problems, but i read that the team that has developed the game are only 2 people + someone for voices and a guy that translated the game in english from Spanish (Latin American), and they just patched the game for grammar problems. They are still working on other patches to soddisfy fans.
Consider that this game is an indie game, they haven’t money possibility to start a beta testing. I think we need to support generally indie games. Indie games are developed by people like us, they are humans like us, they dream like us, and they can hear/read what we write.
Probablly as you understand, english is not my language, sorry for my grammar and word errors,yesterday i bought this game , and i’m enjoying it! Considering that the 95% of this game is developed by two people, they done an awesome work, such as manual, and site, are so finely detailed. They have style, they know cyberpunk ambientation (i’m a cyberpunk enthusiast). but if i can understand this game, and english is not my native language, I can’t beleve who say’s that this game is unplayable for grammar errors (most of them already patched..)

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

nowadays you don’t need money for beta testers,most of them do it for free just to be able to participate in a game they really look forward to or to help their favourite developer or just for the thrill of playing a game before it’s released and so on.i guess it depends more on their living conditions…if they did it full time and their budget ran out,for example.the patches are free for those who bought the game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top